forum

Hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Makiise_old
Hey osu community !

First time being in the forums, you can see the date of the registration ^^.
I'm pretty new in this game, a friend suggested me to play it, and now i love it!
I played for some months offline, beatmaps were given by my friend, and now today i chose to subscribe here :p.
I like watching anime, do sports and some cooking!

Anyways, nice to meet you all.

PS : do you guys have any tips for being better ? because i don't know how i should progress. hehe
Malinen
Welcome to the forums!
First, be honest, if you just go over to Only Mouse on the Keyboard+Mouse, the faster you learn. It is my opinion, my experience, but I still chose a difficult path. Do not try to play at once difficult maps. You will feel that Easy is too slow. But believe me, it's not. I advise you to learn a completely Easy and Normal, and then play Hard and Insanes. Good luck!

P.S. Do not even think about buying a tablet :)
Vext_old

Makiise wrote:

I like watching anime, do sports and some cooking!
Are you available for waifu duty?

Makiise wrote:

PS : do you guys have any tips for being better ? because i don't know how i should progress. hehe
For me what helped was playing stuff I could barely pass with C's or B's, it forced me to be faster little by little without discouraging me with frequent losses. (Btw I suck at osu! so you should not follow my advice)
Kanari
Halloww ~
Welcome to the forums and osu!
vizzy
Welcome to the community!
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay~
nomen
Welcome to the osu! community and enjoy your stay.
Topic Starter
Makiise_old

Vext wrote:

For me what helped was playing stuff I could barely pass with C's or B's, it forced me to be faster little by little without discouraging me with frequent losses. (Btw I suck at osu! so you should not follow my advice)
Ok, ill try your advice ^^ anyway thanks !

Malinen wrote:

Why so ? xD

xXCrystalMoonAnimeXx wrote:

Halloww ~Welcome to the forums and osu!
Thanks !

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the community!
Thanks vizzy !

Aoriki wrote:

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay~
I'm enjoying it already, thanks!

nomen wrote:

Welcome to the osu! community and enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the welcome!
Irisu_old
Welcome to the forums! I can't give you advice on standard since I play CTB :( But keep trying ^^
go_green_old
hai :)
Topic Starter
Makiise_old

hetaliafangirl99 wrote:

Welcome to the forums! I can't give you advice on standard since I play CTB :( But keep trying ^^
Ok thanks ^^, but i might play some CTB sometimes, got any advice too ? xD

go_green wrote:

hai :)
Hai :)
Zare

Makiise wrote:

I checked your profile, and I got to say: If you REALLY want to improve at osu!, stop playing Easy Diffs for easy SS's. Sure, having 100% Acc is nice, but u won't get anything from it in the end.
Play maps u can only barely pass, even if it means you get a bunch of B's or even C's, u will be able to improve those Ranks later.
You will get better much faster then.

There are even some guys who never even bothered playing Easy or Normals, but went right ahead to Insanes using No Fail, however I wouldn't suggest that since it's very frustrating at the start.

Oh, and of course, welcome :3
Topic Starter
Makiise_old

Zarerion wrote:

Makiise wrote:

I checked your profile, and I got to say: If you REALLY want to improve at osu!, stop playing Easy Diffs for easy SS's. Sure, having 100% Acc is nice, but u won't get anything from it in the end.
Play maps u can only barely pass, even if it means you get a bunch of B's or even C's, u will be able to improve those Ranks later.
You will get better much faster then.

There are even some guys who never even bothered playing Easy or Normals, but went right ahead to Insanes using No Fail, however I wouldn't suggest that since it's very frustrating at the start.

Oh, and of course, welcome :3
Ok thanks ^^, but also i'm trying to do some easy insanes and practice with the perfect mods, same for some hards, but some insanes are pretty easy actually ^^.
Malinen

Makiise wrote:

Malinen wrote:

Why so ? xD
Learn to play on mouse, and then over to the tablet.
Kunino Sagiri
We almost have the same acc.

The only useful tip I could give to you, since your playstyle might be kind of similar to mine, is to not overdo your SS whoring and get your 99% above acc on insanes recorded. There is something that you'll get here ^__^
________
The other useless tips is the traditional "play all Insane, Another diffs and Approved beatmaps to get better!", but this time do them offline if you don't feel that you can't get at least 99% acc. But I think you're already doing that I guess? lol
Topic Starter
Makiise_old

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

We almost have the same acc.

The only useful tip I could give to you, since your playstyle might be kind of similar to mine, is to not overdo your SS whoring and get your 99% above acc on insanes recorded. There is something that you'll get here ^__^
________
The other useless tips is the traditional "play all Insane, Another diffs and Approved beatmaps to get better!", but this time do them offline if you don't feel that you can't get at least 99% acc. But I think you're already doing that I guess? lol
Thanks for the advice! I'm trying to train with the perfect mod, it helps but with most of the insane ones, its pretty hard though.

Yeah sometimes i play offline so i can check songs that i could get a high accuracy ^^.
felipepr
YO! Nice to meet you too and welcome to the forums! :)
Topic Starter
Makiise_old
Thanks x)
Katze
welcome to the forums! i hope you have fun :3
Irisu_old

Makiise wrote:

hetaliafangirl99 wrote:

Ok thanks ^^, but i might play some CTB sometimes, got any advice too ? xD
well, one thing is to try insanes and a few hards first.A good technique that you'll soon learn is when to use "dash" and when not. and most importantly, practice! :D
Topic Starter
Makiise_old

kathi wrote:

welcome to the forums! i hope you have fun :3
Hey, thanks and i am having fun :p.

hetaliafangirl99 wrote:

well, one thing is to try insanes and a few hards first.A good technique that you'll soon learn is when to use "dash" and when not. and most importantly, practice! :D
Ok hehe thanks for the advice but i still have problems with the small fruit, the one between two big fruits, can't have a good accuracy with it lol, but im trying to perfect this ^^.
Malinen
OH NO, THERE'S A 100! *clicks retry*
Haha, familiar :D
superch00b

Malinen wrote:

Ikr >3<

o: and welcome : D
Topic Starter
Makiise_old

Malinen wrote:

:D

superch00b wrote:

o: and welcome : D
ArachneEclaire
Nice to meet you too!
Welcome to the forums~
Topic Starter
Makiise_old

ArachneEclaire wrote:

Nice to meet you too!
Welcome to the forums~
Thanks man !
Pesca_old
Welcome to osu~!
Oh man im new to, but im loving it so far :3
Topic Starter
Makiise_old

Pesca wrote:

Welcome to osu~!
Thanks !, hehe same here, addicted to it ^^
Pesca_old
Welcome~!
Topic Starter
Makiise_old

Pesca wrote:

Welcome to osu~!

Pesca wrote:

Welcome~!
Twice but yeah thanks lol.
forgetM3not
hello ^^
Topic Starter
Makiise_old

forgetM3not wrote:

hello ^^
Hey ^^
-Kirika-
Hello, welcome to the community.
I'm still new here in Osu! after all..But i got used in here...

Hope you like it in here.. :D ;) :)
Topic Starter
Makiise_old

-Kirika- wrote:

Hello, welcome to the community.
I'm still new here in Osu! after all..But i got used in here...

Hope you like it in here.. :D ;) :)
Thanks hehe, well if you're still new, welcome ! ( even though i'm new x) )

Yeah i like it thanks ^^.