forum

[added] New Language Availability

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Rumerjose
With Rising community of osu! players in the Philippines, would it be possible for osu! to add Filipino language in the game? And the same
goes to other countries has lots of players already.
Sakura

Rumerjose wrote:

With Rising community of osu! players in the Philippines, would it be possible for osu! to add Filipino language in the game? And the same
goes to other countries has lots of players already.
All languages for the client has been translated by players themselves, i forgot the website tho, if you want to see Filipino as one of the availaible languages, we need people to actually do the translation.
Piotrekol
t/15603

but it's dead :<
those
inb4 "tagalog"
If somebody's gonna do it, it will surely be implemented.
dkun
I was the only person who was willing to translate the langset into Tagalog.
fwiw: my Tagalog isn't the clearest nor the best, which is why I stopped in general.

Pero pag gusto mo tumulong, I'll be more than happy to start it again with someone, as there's a lot of work to do, and it gets quite discouraging to work at it alone. :(

It'd also be nice to have someone to double-check over my grammatical errors, as everyone knows, no one is perfect.
Topic Starter
Rumerjose
Thnx, I really appreaciate it, I am sorry if I became I bit selfish, I don't know how to speak english that much.
abraker
Invalid???
Seijiro
Why necroposting such thing lol
abraker
Feature request have one rule against necroing and thats that the thread has to be a month or older to necro if I understood correctly.
I'm also bumping such threads to clean up the forum section a bit