posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
M1keL
shuki shuki shuki shuki don dayo!
registration | discord | spreadsheet | challonge | stream |
When it asks who is the best girl, write "Fujiwara Chika" in registrations
Information

1. This is a 1v1, osu!Standard, international tournament.
  2. All ranks are welcome to play with BWS applied. but if there are more than 100 players who sign up, only the top 100 players by BWS rank will be allowed to play in the qualifiers.
  3. The Tournament will be played using Scorev2, and all match times/qualifier lobbies will be listed in UTC.
  4. Staff are not allowed to play with the exception of streamers and commentators.
  5. I reserve the right to disqualify players if there is evidence of cheating, foul play, or any form of disrespect. Be nice and play fair! :)
  6. You might think this is a stupid tournament. In which case, you are 100% right.

Schedule

1. Signups: Now - August 18
  2. Qualifier Lobbies: August 24 - 25
  3. Round of 32: August 31 - September 1
  4. Round of 16: September 7 - 8
  5. Quarterfinals: September 14 - 15
  6. Semifinals: September 21 - 22
  7. Finals: September 28 - 29
  8. Grand Finals: October 5 - 6

Rules

1. Qualifiers will consist of 2NM/1HD/1HR/2DT. There will be one pool for RO32/RO16/QF, which wil be 3NM/1HD/1HR/3DT, and one pool for SF/F/GF which will follow the format of 4NM/2HD/2HR/4DT.
  2. All maps will be the song Chikatto Chika Chika.
  3. Bracket Seeds will be determined by how well a player does during the qualifiers.
    Qualifier Procedures
  4. Players will be given an opportunity to sign up for qualifier lobbies the week before they begin. If they miss a qualifier, they may reschedule to another available lobby. All qualifier lobbies may have a maximum of 15 players.
  5. Lobbies may wait up to 10 minutes for late players. Once lobbies may commence, players may joi nthe lobby, but the lobby will not replay any maps for late players.
  6. In an event of a disconnection during the map, the referee may allow a second replay through the map at his discrection.
  7. All the maps in the qualifier pool will be played through in order. They will only be played through once. The top 32 by highest total score will move on to the bracket stage.
    Bracket Stage Procedures
  8. The match will be created by the referee, who will invite players to the lobby. If a player does not show up within 10 minutes of the starting time, the win will automatically be given to the other player.
  9. The lobby will be set to ScoreV2, HeadToHead.
  10. Due to the small choice of maps, there are no bans in this tournament.
  11. RO32/RO16 will be BO7, Quarterfinals will be BO9, Semifinals will be BO11, and Finals will be BO13.
  12. Each player may choose a warmup, which may not be longer than 4:00 total time. Once warmups are finished, players will roll. The winner of the roll may choose to pick first or pick second. It doesn't really matter who picks warmup first.
  13. Failed scores count.
  14. Players have have 2 minutes to pick maps. If they do not pick the map within the allotted time, the pick will be given to the other player.
  15. HD is allowed on all DT picks but is not enforced.
  16. The tiebreaker may be played with HD/HR/EZ/FL, but may be played nomod. EZ scores on the tiebreaker will be doubled.
  17. In the case of a disconnection, common sense will be applied: if proof exists of the disconnected player's score (or a rough estimate of their hypothetical score if they finished the map), it will be added to their team's total score; if it is at all ambiguous, the other team will get the point; if the disconnection occurred in the first few seconds, the map will be replayed.

Prizes

1 month of supporter for the winner. no badge. this tournament is not getting badged. if you would like to donate to this amazing tournament please contact MikeL#7076 on discord or just message me on osu PMs

Staff

Hosts: M1keL, dqwed
Spreadsheets: M1keL
GFX: M1keL
Mappoolers: M1keL
Streamers/Commentators: dqwed
Refs: dqwed

i really need refs please let me know if you can ref thank you i really need them plz
dqwed
Pog
Redstone
Another quality osu! tournament hosted by M1keL
KortezR
Honoka is better obviously
mahloola
STOP you fuck
B a i l a s
What a madman.
steve04
bruh