forum

[osu!mania] ueotan - Mario Paint (Time Regression Mix for BMS) by Fullerene-

posted
Total Posts

Should ueotan - Mario Paint (Time Regression Mix for BMS) by Fullerene- be Loved?

Yes
88.69%
No
11.31%
Total votes: 168
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: Week of July 28th

ueotan - Mario Paint (Time Regression Mix for BMS) by Fullerene-
155 BPM, 1:29 | [4K] 4.91★, [4K] 5.68★, [4K] 6.74★

Captain's description:
There aren't many mapsets that are as notorious as Fullerene's [i Mario Paint (Time Regression Mix for BMS)[/i]. Its D-HYPER difficulty is part of one of the harder 4K dan courses, and even outside of Dan courses, D-HYPER has been a benchmark for many players for many years. D-NORMAL has also been a popular chart for lower-level players, and D-ANOTHER, while originally a joke difficulty meant to emulate a chart from BMS, has been played frequently by the very best players today.

D-NORMAL contains 1/6 jumpstream, with a maximum density of doubles every 3 notes. The patterns in D-NORMAL are fairly difficult, with frequent minijacks and one-hand minitrills. D-HYPER contains 1/8 jumpstream with very difficult patterning. If you slip up once, you'll practically never recover. D-ANOTHER contains 1/12 streams, which means that the streams clock 465 BPM 1/4s, or 31 notes per second. D-ANOTHER's stream patterns are easy, but its sheer speed makes it near-impossible for any player to attain an S-rank on.

Mario Paint, as a mapset, has sustained popularity for over four and a half years, and you'll practically never meet anyone who has been playing osu!mania for a while and not know what Mario Paint is. Its popularity, alongside its general accessibility towards a wide range of players, makes this mapset a contender for the Loved section of the highest caliber.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
SectorJack
yes
ETERNAL DRAIN
ABSOLUTELY
LOVE THIS MAP (D-HYPER)!
WorldSound
oh ho ho here we go
Feylos
It's not only fun, but the set is beyond well known, so yes plz
Vysion
quality
[Crz]Alleyne