forum

Why hello there

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AmaanS
Hello everyone!

Not too great with introductions but here we gooo..

I started playing a VR rhythm game called Beat Saber around a year ago and that got me hooked to the genre. Now I did now about Osu but I hadn't properly played it until around a month ago when I was looking for other rhythm games to play. Im glad I did because Im having a lot of fun with it and gives me another great game to play :D

Now im no where near a perfect player right now but Im slowly learning picking up new skills along the way. I've also recently dabbled in some mapping, which I've never done before, and its been quite the experience. So far I've made 2 maps, but they aren't anything special :/

I guess here's a little more about me. I'm quite introverted/shy - its something I'm trying to improve by throwing myself in the deep end with social interactions cant say it doing too well though...

I also enjoy watching anime and reading manga, playing simulation games, streaming a little on Twitch and collecting anime figures (slowly building my collection empire:p)

I'm going to try poke my nose around the forums a bit more and respond to some threads where I can make a valuable contribution..

That's all folks! Thanks for reading :)
TimeLimit
Hello AmaanS o/ Welcome to the game. I'm glad you're enjoy osu! If you ever want to play to multi or something feel free to hit me up. o/ :D
Kingironside
I'm open for multi as well if you ever want it. I hope you continue to have fun and improve.
HEAVENLY MOON
wassup im ginjani and im, shall i say, improving at osu (great game btw)
i also stream on twitch if anyone wants to watch me grow? i guess?
twitch.tv/ginjani_cookie
thyme_old_1
Hello there, welcome to osu! Hope you enjoy your stay here and get to know more people. Hit me up if you want some friends or if you wanna play multi with me. I pretty much play all gamemodes except catch atm, so yeah just message me if you need some friends.