forum

Need help/advice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mada_Mars
Hi, I'm nearly a 4 digit, but have absolutely no finger control whatsoever. My index finger seems like it has a completely different mind to my middle finger, and I physically cannot do triples, doubles, or streams. I've never seen any player around this rank as bad as I am at these.
I tried switching to index/ring and it helped slightly, but I couldn't hit any jumps anymore.

I don't know how improve at this as I'm just so far behind the average skill of a normal human being.

Should I start doing ridiculously easy maps and try to improve that way? Or is it possible my technique is just awful?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.
XxduckpigxX
I suggest you start on working on finger control. Here is forum post where a video is linked showing different exercises you can do to help with controlling your fingers more accurately. https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/918932

Also the video has a pdf link in the description that is much more detailed and explains the levels of it and helps you understand better. I recommend you just read it and follow it through. Hopefully you improve!