forum

How do people spin the wheel so fast?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wavey
I just started playing yesterday and I don't know all the ins and outs of this game yet, so forgive me if this is a dumb question.

I got a perfect score with mods today on a beatmap I've been trying to beat and ended up placing #99 out of 5,000 something. The #1 ranking player is almost 10,000 points ahead of me, and watching his replay reveals he spun the wheel at the end inhumanly fast to get that many more points. What's the most likely way he spun it so fast? I'd like to know so I can try and use it myself, lol ;)
Franchouchou
Tablet.
MrSparklepants
They probably practice on spinner maps, and probably use tablet.
Vuelo Eluko

HecaRyou wrote:

Tablet.
Not a prerequisite. I've seen mouse players dominate on spinner farm maps before. It's practice, with tablet you want to be as close to the center of the spinner as possible, ironically with mouse I see them do enormous circles sometimes to the point that the cursor is just tracing all 4 sides of the playfield in straight lines. I am sure the most practical way of spinning with mouse is also in the center though.
SunriseAbsence

HecaRyou wrote:

Tablet.

With mouse it is so much easier, almost like cheating.
Franchouchou

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

HecaRyou wrote:

Tablet.

Not a prerequisite. I've seen mouse players dominate on spinner farm maps before. It's practice, with tablet you want to be as close to the center of the spinner as possible, ironically with mouse I see them do enormous circles sometimes to the point that the cursor is just tracing all 4 sides of the playfield in straight lines. I am sure the most practical way of spinning with mouse is also in the center though.

I have friends who can do mouse for spinners extremely well too, not the way u describe though.

The guy asking for a possibilities so I am throwing out the first thing people commonly think off. He may be playing with trackpad too. We will never know this mystery until we find out more.

SunriseAbsence wrote:

I know right.
Vuelo Eluko

HecaRyou wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

HecaRyou wrote:

Tablet.
I have friends who can do mouse for spinners extremely well too, not the way u describe though.

The guy asking for a possibilities so I am throwing out the first thing people commonly think off. He may be playing with trackpad too. We will never know this mystery until we find out more.

SunriseAbsence wrote:

I know right.
tablet wank is pervasive in everything though
how to jump? tablet. how to stream? tablet.
it's just not true
Topic Starter
Wavey
After watching others with tablets and their methods of spinning I'm pretty sure he just has a really good method of spinning and is using a tablet.

I've gotten a bit better at spinning with a mouse though, so he better watch out! :P
Arctos Sagittario
I would say that it’s kinda like tapping really fast with your right hand, just to make it a bit circled that’s the basic idea of how to spin fast.
Tablet or not doesn’t affect much, but in terms of ninja spinners, tablet do have an advantage.
The same is true for very long spinners that would mess with the position of mouse. Painful when there’s no brake coming after.
Full Tablet
Anchor your hand on the table, with the cursor near the middle, and vibrate your arm in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction.