forum

Pardon my year-late introduction...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yoshi_green
Hai ^.^ I'm Yoshi_green. :D

I actually joined osu! around 350 days ago, but I took a small break of actually playing and decided to poke around in the forums. And even though my 1-year birthday is coming up, I'm still quite unknown to the community, so... I'll start off by saying hi here.

Things about me:
1) I'm in high school. Somewhere around Richmond, ON, Canada. Exact location will not be given :P
2) I'm Chinese (parents are from Hong Kong), but I was born here in Canada. :D
3) I have several mental illnesses/disorders: Tourette's Syndrome, ADHD, Autism, OCD, the list goes on and on... but those are the main ones. Sure, you may call me mentally retarded, but I couldn't care less. ^.^
4) English is my most fluent language. I understand Cantonese, but I can't read any foreign languages with non-English text. :\

Things about me in osu!:
1) Kitsunemimi introduced me to this. I dunno if he'll let me make this public, but he's my cousin. lol
2) It hasn't even been one year yet, and I have the second highest play count in ALL OF CANADA!! (╥_╥) almost hitting 65000.
3) Thanks to my Tourette's Syndrome, my hand-eye coordination is sorta uncontrollable at times, which tend to make me retry all the time. :( oh and thanks to my OCD, i require near-perfection, which is why my accuracy is around 99%.
4) I still suck at osu! when it comes to jumps and streams. I'm never steady enough to get them perfectly yet.And I can't do AR10. And I suck at spinning. :cry:
5) For some reason, my only top ranks are all Pokémon songs. One map, I tried over 7000 times. Thankfully, I'm still 1st. :D
6) 80% of all my songs are instrumental. I fairly dislike songs with lyrics in them, 'cause they're sometimes distracting when you listen while playing.
7) I only play osu!standard mode.

hmm... that's about it, i guess. I hope this isn't a tl;dr post. Anyways, I'll be gone for now. :)
Kanari
Halloww ~
Welcome to the forums ~
Irisu_old
Hi there! Welcome to the forums~ Hope you're enjoying it so far ^^
Vext_old
I like pink Yoshi.
Topic Starter
Yoshi_green
Hai guyz ^.^ thx for welcoming me :D

Vext wrote:

I like pink Yoshi.
I like green Yoshi (lol, I'm so original)
Actually, i like green stuff too much. Half of all my clothes are green, and I have a green laptop, mouse, glasses, shoes, etc.

...etc = End of Thinking Capacity. getting tired. goin' to sleep *yawn*
Vext_old
Green used to be my favorite color because I liked the ninja turtles, then I loved black until I was about 19 and started loving pink. I'd like to know the psychological side of it, sure to be a hoot.
Malinen
Welcome to the forums!
You can write here about changing the flag in the profile:
t/45505
Topic Starter
Yoshi_green
^hmm. thx, i never noticed this thread... maybe 'cause i didn't need it :P
anyways, i should poke around in the forums a bit more, learning a little more info doesn't hurt ^.^

on a different topic, it's my (account's) birthday in 5 days! yay!~ :D
superch00b
Welcome : D