forum

Health and stamina question to improve

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yoimiya
Ok so im basically pretty weak guy who stay at home all day and play osu all day and not soo good at it...no stamina
bcus almost never go outside(maybe slightly ok for finger stamina tho)..does it affect my perfomance or literally unrelated? plus im going to university in future and i expect more
healthy lifestyle in future..does it affect something or just nah? *im not aim high but just dont want to fall behind so bad :/
UnnamedBeast
as long as you aren't morbidly obese and can run for more than a minute you're alright
Vuelo Eluko
the stamina this game requires is in a relatively small muscle group... let's just stay your respiratory/vascular systems will not be the bottleneck. The endurance of the muscles at the base of your forearm will be, and to an extent your tendons which you will also build up over time. Particularly the extensors. You may experienced accelerated heart rate but that will be from stress not the exertion.

UnnamedBeast wrote:

as long as you aren't morbidly obese and can run for more than a minute you're alright
i don't think it matters really even in these cases
dung eater
Your brains will have worse circulation, too, if you don't get physicalexercise. Choose stairs, walking or bike.
MrSparklepants
I'm fairly underweight and have little muscle on me(so I'm pretty weak, can barely even lift 20lbs), and I never go outside, but from my experience I've just had to practice whatever I needed to and have been doing just fine. So basically I don't think it affects anything, you just have to train whatever you need to work on such as stamina.