forum

Any thing about Kirby!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WEEGEEDUDE123
talk about anything from kirby!
Vext_old
Kirby Loves Beuchi-chan, and he's a bat.
Topic Starter
WEEGEEDUDE123
:P
nomen
I have no idea who Kirby is.
Dieathan
I still can't tell if Dedede is a pengiun or a pigeon.
mathexpert
I love kirby, Kirby Superstar for the snes is one of my fondest childhood games~
Topic Starter
WEEGEEDUDE123
King dedede is a penguin....i think...
Stefan
Kirby Games are actually too easy, especially Kirby's Epic Yarn when you don't make 100%.
But I love the characters and the Power-Ups. :D

Btw, about Kirby's Epic Yarn: The german title of the game is "Kirby und das magische Garn" means translated as "Kirby and the magic yarn".
I hate the german translation. orz
Baron Nefarious
Uhhh superstar was sufficiently challenging, the 64 one was pretty involving too if you tried to get every shard.

Personally, I enjoyed air ride very much
Topic Starter
WEEGEEDUDE123
in japan they call kirby "kabi"  カービ
every game of kirby in japan has this part."hoshi no kirby"

Topic Starter
WEEGEEDUDE123
i have kirby 64 for 5 yrs. and i STILL cant find/get all the shards
Soaprman
Not terribly long ago, I did a co-op run of Return to Dreamland with some friends. It was straight ballin'. Definitely felt like the good old days of playing co-op on Super Star.
Ekaru

WEEGEEDUDE123 wrote:

in japan they call kirby "kabi"  カービ
...No, that would be "Karby". You can't just ignore the hold there. If there was no hold it would be "kabi", but the hold makes it "kaabi", and they hold the "ah" sound in katakana when they want to get as close to an "ar" or "ir" sound as they can. It's still pronounced "kaabi", but it sounds like the "r" is there because it's held.
Topic Starter
WEEGEEDUDE123
ohh...
MiniKirby777
WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kirby!!!

My favorite version is the blue version...
I have two hand drawn thingies hanging on my wall, each with 8 of kirby's transformations on them

:D
felipepr
Best character on super smash bros brawl :)
Purple
I love Kirby. Both the character and the maps.

He should totally rank that one joke map.
Topic Starter
WEEGEEDUDE123
Marx Soul, Drawcia Soul, 02, and Magolor Soul are the only bosses with soul versions
Alex311360

someone explain to me why this isn't a marathon beatmap yet (possibly even a COLLAB)
but who cares if it isn't this is awesome
rust45
Actually, that one was being mapped at one point as a collab, but I can't quite remember what happened to it. (Which is odd considering I was part of the collab)

EDIT: Nvm, it's wasn't that one, the collab that was being done was of the first SSDX. Still a great song though. If you care to check it out, go here: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/15366
Zerostarry
Kirby is so fluffy and soft! I love him and want to cuddle him for the rest of my life.