forum

2 Feature Requests - Come in and post your thought of it [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kluddio
First. If you got a problem with this just Post a simple answer or just how to make this a more fitting one.
Now go a head and read the Requests :)

First Requests -
SPOILER
Chat Room for different Ranks on them.

Why?: To able to find players around your own rank and share ideas with them. Also to to easyely find people to go Multiplayer with.

Second request -
SPOILER
A button in the option meny that force Beatmap skins to go away and uses your own. (Just as "Always use skin cursor" in the skins option)

Why: because some maps do have a very slimy skin that you feel a bit uncomfortable with, We do pick a skin for a reason.

Also i know there is a button for it but it forces you to have to play it once and making it and you also have to do that with all beatmaps, And the button sometimes makes your pointer go away.
Nitojgrem
First... 4. Keep to one request per topic. *caugh*
Then to the requests...
1. Interesting idea but I think... well... hmm, to make channels for #1-#1000, #1001-#2000, #2001-#3000 and so on? Nah... I don't know u.u go into a multiplayer of your lvl/rank and play with them... otherwise this request is more interesting although it means privat chats^^" t/19891/
2. Pause the game, go with your cursor to the left side and disable the skin of the map. But first you need to have cleared the map once^^"
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Nitojgrem wrote:

2. Pause the game, go with your cursor to the left side and disable the skin of the map. But first you need to have cleared the map once^^"
Yea but wouldn't a button that always force the beatmap to your own personal skin a more fitting option? because some skins are just a bit weird.
Nitojgrem
Well, it's a thing which got requested here as well t/92520/ and Sakura denied it with the same answer as I did ... and in this thread a perma toggle for it got denied too t/89597/ so I don't see there much hope :/
DerekMcD
Maybe it's a duplicate, but next time, use the search function and read the rules before posting another thread of yours.
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Nitojgrem wrote:

Well, it's a thing which got requested here as well t/92520/ and Sakura denied it with the same answer as I did ... and in this thread a perma toggle for it got denied too t/89597/ so I don't see there much hope :/
I can understand why he don't want to remove someones work on a map but we do pick a skin because we want to use it. I think people will just keep requesting it untill the end of the world. The button in the beatmap is not that good.

Also people have already made a "program" That moves the background and the skin right away from the beatmaps. so why not just give the people what they want?
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Koro McAlpine wrote:

Maybe it's a duplicate, but next time, use the search function and read the rules before posting another thread of yours.
I forgot the fact that you can't post two requests at the same :3 Soz ^^
Sakura
1) Dont double post, use the edit button instead.

2) Choose a better topic title, pertaining to the request you are asking for.

3) Please keep 1 request per topic.

Edit: Now for the requests themselves

1 - Interesting idea, however i think it has been requested before.

2 - Never will happen, you need to play the maps themselves with their intended skin before you're allowed to disable it, this is a great improvement over being unable to disable it at all.
Mercurial
1- Duplicate a lot of times.

2- First you must play the whole map and then you should remove the skin.
Sakura
I guess i'll just deny this then.
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Mercurial wrote:

1- Duplicate a lot of times.

2- First you must play the whole map and then you should remove the skin.
First you can read the hole post i wrote "2- First you must play the whole map and then you should remove the skin." that i did know about this and i wanted that change so.