forum

Finger Clicking speed decreasing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fireshot384
Hi everyone,
I've been playing almost daily now for a month, and my middle finger(main tapping finger) has gotten significantly slower as of the last week. I don't feel any pain in that area, however after I play the tip of my middle finger feels numb and weak. Will taking a break for a week or two do the trick?
Syneergy
Hey.

I would suggest taking a 2-3 day break and come back playing some warm-up maps.

For example, corner jumps, square jumps, to just warm-up fingers.
Then, maybe do some burst maps, streaming maps, not long notes tho, like tower of heaven is good one, lower diff is burst and higher diff is streams.

Just try to warm-up every-time you play osu! and then do your session.

if you feel burn in your fingers wrist, keep going, but if you feel pain, stop immediately.

Because you only played 121 hours, you should keep playing your comfortable star range and maybe sometimes go off your comfortable zone and try some high star maps and go at least for a pass.

Don't play with NF, no good!

If you want some more tips, you can message me if you wish, but no spam please.

Thanks.
Justified

Syneergy wrote:

That spike drop in rankings is scary looking
Syneergy

Justified wrote:

Syneergy wrote:

That spike drop in rankings is scary looking

My stats were reset, because I was unrestricted. I was 8 digits with no pp :( and managed to get #55k so far, can't do stream maps(long streams or fast bursts) well yet, because I had surgery on my left hand, but tapping I can do pretty well and alternating too.

I can do short streams, but i cant uta, or freedom dive, because i am scared to injure my middle finger which is healing right now.

https://youtu.be/XG55T8JiNsE?t=3183

Highlight 53:03

It is a stream video of me farming. I didn't really stream when I was 8 digit, I was just into focused mode to reach 100k.