forum

[Archived] Beatmaps not importing.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Joshx0
Problem details: I'm mass downloading beatmaps from Osusearch and when I go to import them i'll maybe have 1/4 import correctly. I drag them into my game window and it goes through the motions of it importing but when it's supposed to go to the map I import nothing happens and I see "beatmap detected press f5" which when I do that it wants me to process my beatmaps.

One at a time or in groups, doesn't matter. have tried chrome and firefox
Just failed another import and went to closed game and I caught "beatmap header failed map likely corrupted"
is it Osusearch causing this issue with beatmaps? i'm not sure that could be the case because clicking download on osu search is just a redirect to the official website....

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20190620.4 (latest)
Nighty Ryuucho
If you mass-download maps won't it be way easier to just cut and paste them from the Downloads folder to Osu's Songs folder? Your problem is less likely to happen if you do that.
Osu will take care of all the maps automatically, and this way you won't have to do the drag and drop for every single map.
wikipedia
please link a screenshot!

if youre mass downloading, make sure the beatmap files are in a folder and open all the files at once, should work