Topic Starter
[Yue]

Verdisphena wrote:

:[
;_____;
blanquita4
Vamos [Yue] animo, ya veras que un BAT vendra y lo rankeara :D
mancuso_JM_
Well, Well.. As I promised on Monday, since the map was not Ranked yet, I'll mod it. In English this time, ask me in-game if you don't understand some things :P

[General:]

• In my opinion looks messy have just a difficult with a different BG (I'm not counting Taiko diffs. on this point), in my opinion looks better if you have differents BGs in all difficulties or the same in all difficulties. Since the map looks near of the Rank, I suggest you to change the BG in Tigre's diff.. Will look better imo (you have to discuss this point with your guest mappers just in case)
Audio Lead- In: It sounds a bit too much in my opinion. With 2000 is enough in all the difficulties
Kiai Time: Definitely your Kiai time should finish on 01:04:125, it is better if the Kiai time finish on a Downbeat
Tags: You should add Opening here, some people want to know if it is the ending or opening in a TV Size

[Easy:]

• 00:33:656 (1,2): Since your combo placements are based on add one when you placed on a Downbeat, it is better if you swap this combo placement
• 00:34:125 (2): I would like a Finish on the beginning of this Slider
• 00:36:000 (1): If you did the thing as I mentioned in 00:33:656, Remove this New Combo, is not really necesary in my opinion
• 00:46:312 (3): Looks more esthetic if you copy/paste the Slider (1), and then move (3) to x:196 y:120. Don't forget to fix the Spacing between the next Notes anyways, you don't have to move the follow notes a lot (Move the Next (4) to x:332 y:64 and the next (1) to x:256 y:224 and you will not have to do another change :)
• 00:58:968 (5): (Nazi)- Could you make this Slider neater? Try to do something like this:
SPOILER

292,124,58968,2,0,B|336:84|384:115|384:115|432:148|480:124,2,200,8|4|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0
• 01:03:890 (3): If you fixed the Kiai, mentioned in General, try this Rhythm and placement of Notes
• 01:08:343 (2): Add a Clap to follow your hitsounding
• 01:09:281 (4): Replace the Whistle to a Clap to follow your hitsounding

[Normal:]

Settings:
--> Judging the BPM and Slider velocity (and the AR in your other difficulties too), would be better if you increase the Approach Rate in this difficulty by 1 Tick (AR+1)

• 00:04:828 (1): The Whistle sound overused here, It is better if the Instrumental works lonley at the end of this Slider. So, you should remove the Whistle from here
• 00:09:281 (3): You are missing a Whistle in the Slider beginning, since you change the Claps on the Instrumental for Whistles
• 00:28:500 (3): Add a Whistle here, fit fine with the bells in the Instrumental
• 00:28:968 (4): And here, remove the Whistle from the Beginning
• 00:46:312 (1): This New Combo doesn't look very reasonable, I'd remove it from here
• 00:47:250: Instead, I'd add a New Combo here because works much better with this pattern
• 00:50:062 (3): Hmm.. Add a Whistle here to follow better the Vocal
• 00:53:812 (1): Explained before, Remove this New Combo
• 00:54:750: And... Add a New Combo here
• 01:08:343 (1): Add a Clap on the Slider beginning, same reason as Easy
• 01:08:812 (2,3): Replace these Notes to a 1/2 Slider to make this pattern simplier and easier to 'Normal' players. At the moment, it looks kinda hard to be followed properly by them
• 01:09:281 (4): Add a Clap here, explained in Easy too.

[Xin's Hard:]

• 00:25:687 (5): This Note sounds a bit unnecesary on this place imo. It will have a better sound if you move it 1/2 forward
• 00:28:031 (2,3,4): This pattern doesn't flow very well. Try to do something like this (and don't forget to fix the spacing between next notes then)
• 00:31:781 (1,2,3,4,1,2): I think that you abuse of 1/2 in a place where is not necesary, and the rhythm becomes bad for this reason. I searched some varieties and found that something like the screenshoot will have more sense
• 00:48:187 (4): (Something of naziness)- You could play better with the Symetry if you make this Slider similar to the Slider in 00:49:359. You just have to use copy/paste :P
• 01:07:640 (7,8,1): This is the only 3-plet in 1/4 in all this map, and to be sincere it is not the highest place to add a 3-plet. To mantain a coherent consistency I would like to remove (8) and continue with your 1/2 pattern

[eLtXXx's Insane:]

• 00:11:859 (2,3): (Nazi)- But should be properly stacked xD
• 00:32:015 (6,1): Make this jump more noticable, it will provide a better flow and will fit properly with the song. Try to use Distance 1,8 to make the Spacing higher than before
• 00:32:250 (1,2,3): Make the spacing between this Notes equal, plays odd with different spacing and the flow is not that correct
• 00:40:687 (1,2): Hmm.. I felt better playing the map unstacking these objects
• 00:57:914 (x): For consistency and because fit with the song you have to add a Note here
• 01:00:375 (Spin): The long Vocal start before, this Slider should be moved 1/4 back to follow the Vocal correctly

- The Comboing is a bit weird, but plays fine anyways

That's all! You improved a lot this beatmap! Good job :3
Popped for now, Call me back then!
KokoroStudiox3
todo lo mio echo aparte agrege un nuevo combo aqui 00:52:875 donde enpiesa el segundo kiaitime
:3
XinCrin
Thank you mancuso :D

http://puu.sh/1oigt
Topic Starter
[Yue]
All done!

Thankssssss mancusojuanmattos!!! x3
Fenya
OMG, GO GO GO <3
mancuso_JM_
Todo se ve bien en general, pero...
No aparece el video en la diff. de Xin, asi que debes agregarlo de nuevo. Preguntame in-game si no sabes como hacerlo
Luego de esto, estaria todo bien
Topic Starter
[Yue]

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Todo se ve bien en general, pero...
No aparece el video en la diff. de Xin, asi que debes agregarlo de nuevo. Preguntame in-game si no sabes como hacerlo
Luego de esto, estaria todo bien
Por apurado se me olvido agregarlo x.x (esque el nunca le pone esa linea del video :l).
Cuando llegue a casa lo hare u_u
porque ahora estoy en clase

EDIT: ACTUALIZADO!!!!
mancuso_JM_
Pense que estaba todo pero no fue asi... hay cosas que deberian ser arregladas de mi mod, lo escribo en español por las dudas de que no me hallan entendido antes:

Easy:
00:33:656 (1,2): En este punto lo que queria que hiceras, era que Eliminaras el New Combo de (1) y agregaras un New Combo luego en (2)

Normal:
00:09:281 (3): En este caso el Whistle que queria que eliminaras es el que se encuentra al final del Slider, Y NO AL PRINCIPIO!

Xin's Hard:
00:25:687 (5): Esta Nota definitivamente se siente feo, movela a 00:25:921 (1/2 hacia adelante)
00:31:781 (1,2,3,4,1,2): Hace exactamente lo que te mostre en el Screenshoot, te dara un mejor ritmo. Como dije anteriormente un uso innecesario de 1/2, que no es bueno..

Eso seria todo, cuando todo esto este arreglado.. El map definitivamente estara listo para el arreglo de tu burbuja!
SapphireGhost
Here for Cardcaptor Sakura.

General (just some comments)

Garven wrote:

Tick rate 2 fits this song best.
- In this case, I wouldn't advise Tick Rate 2 for Easy just because the slider velocity is very slow and the ticks disappear. In future maps I'd set the slider velocity so this doesn't happen, it also makes it a bit less boring.
- I found Easy and Normal to have a lot of blank space in the timeline (time where the player isn't doing anything) which makes the map less interesting. You can still use slow sliders and simple rhythms, but if you fill that blank space the result is generally better. I also would have preferred if the notes didn't overlap in Normal, but that's mainly a cosmetic issue.

eLtXXx's Insane
Some comments I have on this map that I hope you can use to improve your mapping:
- In general, your new combo placement could be improved. This is partially due to the fact that there are many sliders that go through or end on the downbeat (large white ticks), which doesn't give that beat the right emphasis. If the downbeat is accentuated by a note or the start of a slider, it sounds and plays better. It also gives you the opportunity to put a new combo on each downbeat, which is consistent and non-distracting.
- There also isn't much variation in your hitsounds, which makes the map less interesting to play. It helps to use more than just claps on every other tick, maybe experiment with using a combination of Soft and Normal or the new Drum hitsounds.
00:09:750 (6,1) - Add a new combo to (6) and remove from (1) for consistency.
00:14:906 (1,2,3) - Remove new combo from (1) and add to (3) for consistency.
01:11:156 (5,1,2) - The start of (1) isn't following any prominent part of the music, and (2) even less so. I see what you're trying to follow by making (2) a kickslider, but it's out of line with the rest of the map and a bit awkward to play. Here's a suggestion for another pattern. I snapped (2) to 1/6 because it sounded more accurate.

Xin's Hard
00:15:375 (1) - A rhythm like this is better so you don't have an awkward pause.
00:45:375 (1) - This note is currently missing a new combo when selected, and it makes sense to add a new combo here since it's on the downbeat.
00:47:953 (3,1,2) - Spacing is definitely a bit off here.
01:11:625 (1) - It seems better to start the spinner at 01:12:093, but that's optional.

Well, that took longer than I was expecting. I know a lot of it is just commentary, but I hope you find it helpful.
Topic Starter
[Yue]
mancusojuanmattos

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Pense que estaba todo pero no fue asi... hay cosas que deberian ser arregladas de mi mod, lo escribo en español por las dudas de que no me hallan entendido antes:

Easy:
00:33:656 (1,2): En este punto lo que queria que hiceras, era que Eliminaras el New Combo de (1) y agregaras un New Combo luego en (2)

Normal:
00:09:281 (3): En este caso el Whistle que queria que eliminaras es el que se encuentra al final del Slider, Y NO AL PRINCIPIO!

Xin's Hard:
00:25:687 (5): Esta Nota definitivamente se siente feo, movela a 00:25:921 (1/2 hacia adelante)
00:31:781 (1,2,3,4,1,2): Hace exactamente lo que te mostre en el Screenshoot, te dara un mejor ritmo. Como dije anteriormente un uso innecesario de 1/2, que no es bueno..

Eso seria todo, cuando todo esto este arreglado.. El map definitivamente estara listo para el arreglo de tu burbuja!

All done!

SapphireGhost

SapphireGhost wrote:

General (just some comments)

Garven wrote:

Tick rate 2 fits this song best.
- In this case, I wouldn't advise Tick Rate 2 for Easy just because the slider velocity is very slow and the ticks disappear. In future maps I'd set the slider velocity so this doesn't happen, it also makes it a bit less boring.
- I found Easy and Normal to have a lot of blank space in the timeline (time where the player isn't doing anything) which makes the map less interesting. You can still use slow sliders and simple rhythms, but if you fill that blank space the result is generally better. I also would have preferred if the notes didn't overlap in Normal, but that's mainly a cosmetic issue.

eLtXXx's Insane
Some comments I have on this map that I hope you can use to improve your mapping:
- In general, your new combo placement could be improved. This is partially due to the fact that there are many sliders that go through or end on the downbeat (large white ticks), which doesn't give that beat the right emphasis. If the downbeat is accentuated by a note or the start of a slider, it sounds and plays better. It also gives you the opportunity to put a new combo on each downbeat, which is consistent and non-distracting.
- There also isn't much variation in your hitsounds, which makes the map less interesting to play. It helps to use more than just claps on every other tick, maybe experiment with using a combination of Soft and Normal or the new Drum hitsounds.
01:11:156 (5,1,2) - The start of (1) isn't following any prominent part of the music, and (2) even less so. I see what you're trying to follow by making (2) a kickslider, but it's out of line with the rest of the map and a bit awkward to play. Here's a suggestion for another pattern. I snapped (2) to 1/6 because it sounded more accurate.

Xin's Hard
00:15:375 (1) - A rhythm like this is better so you don't have an awkward pause.
00:45:375 (1) - This note is currently missing a new combo when selected, and it makes sense to add a new combo here since it's on the downbeat.
00:47:953 (3,1,2) - Spacing is definitely a bit off here.
01:11:625 (1) - It seems better to start the spinner at 01:12:093, but that's optional.

Well, that took longer than I was expecting. I know a lot of it is just commentary, but I hope you find it helpful.

all done with the exception of
Xin's Hard

Thank you so much SapphireGhost :3!!
KokoroStudiox3

SapphireGhost wrote:

eLtXXx's Insane
thanks I will keep this in mind for future maps ^^

ALL DONE thanks >w<

mancuso_JM_
Ok! Looks fine to be your first map
But keep in mind SG's suggestion, they are nice suggestions to improve your next maps
Good Luck with Rank Yue-San!
Bubbled Restored
Mercurial
Al fín vieja.
Kei
Go go :3
Aurele
Three bubbles, two pops.

What's next? One heart.
Kei
Rank! obviously!
Aurele

Kei wrote:

Rank! obviously!
Quote my post, you will understand.
Andrea
Did someone say something? No, because this map is now...

Ranked~
Topic Starter
[Yue]
OMG ;_____________________________________;

THANKSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrea
My pleasure :3
Kawayi Rika
Congrats on your 1st ranked ~ ;)
Stefan
Yay :3
Mercurial
Gratz! :3
Kryptogram
Congratz !!
Narufable
so many comments ;_;!!! felicidades *w* fue tan de pronto *-* y un dia inesperado 8D xD
Gero
OH DIOS MIO FELICIDADES :'3 muchas felicidades *W* fue inesperado y genial Sere el 1 en tu diff -W- OK NO pero si vale mucha suerte! ;3
Topic Starter
[Yue]
Thanks to all! <3
Gracias a todos! <3
Aurele
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *orgasm*

Congratulation Yue! I'm very happy to see this ranked ^^
creampuff
Gratz~
Kei
Wiiiiii Yue! Felicidades por tu primer map ranked. Sigue asi :3
Darksonic
Nice ^^
Kuria
grats for the 1st rank xD

inb4 we need to cover the 3rd opening of cardcaptor sakura too =w=b
mancuso_JM_
Sii!!
Felicitaciones mi pequeño estudiante!! :P
Te lo merecias :D
Ahora a seguir mejorando!!!!
suzutsukikanade
♪Hora
Catch You Catch You Catch Me Catch Me matte
kotchi wo muite SUKI da to itte♪

Love this so much ><

Gratz on ranking Maybe start working on Brazilian ver?
DPJ9fuegos
Felicidades [Yue], ahora el beatmap es rankeable
meiikyuu
grats :)
eldnl
bieen, vez que no tenia que revisarlo yo xD
Topic Starter
[Yue]
Thanks to all! <3
Gracias a todos! <3

Kei wrote:

Wiiiiii Yue! Felicidades por tu primer map ranked. Sigue asi :3
y

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Sii!!
Felicitaciones mi pequeño estudiante!! :P
Te lo merecias :D
Ahora a seguir mejorando!!!!
Claro que si n.n

eldnl wrote:

bieen, vez que no tenia que revisarlo yo xD
u.u pero igual queria que lo veas D:<
Verdisphena
(=
Enna Alouette
Gratz on your first rank Yue :3
Drea
Felicidades por tu primer mapa rankeado, Yue.
Gzgzgz. Te lo mereces.

A celebrar (?) lol jk. Saludos pandosos :3c
Regou
Ohhh this is ranked!
Congrats :3
MoodyRPG
Felicidades Yue e.e

Vamos por mas
Topic Starter
[Yue]
Thanks to all! <3
Gracias a todos! <3
x3
XinCrin
congratz!!!!
massi4h
Awesome beatmap. Nice to have a ranked version that doesn't use a cutoff version of the full version of the song and with a high quality video!