forum

The Quick Brown Fox - LOUDER!! LOUDER!!!! LOUDER!!!!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arroz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 20 de octubre de 2012 at 20:21:51

Artist: The Quick Brown Fox
Title: LOUDER!! LOUDER!!!! LOUDER!!!!!!
Tags: Yuuki TQBF Renard LapFox Trax Brutal rhythm rider
BPM: 180
Filesize: 4575kb
Play Time: 01:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. LOUDER!!!!!!! (5 stars, 314 notes)
Download: The Quick Brown Fox - LOUDER!! LOUDER!!!! LOUDER!!!!!!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Added Kiai Time :D

Re-maked

MOD REQUEST >w< !!
nanda2009
Get better BG.

actually, the BG for a mapset must be 4:3, and the recommended resolution of the BG is 800x600 or 1024x768.

go fix that.
Topic Starter
Arroz
Fixed !
now it's 800x600 and i replaced the white color for black color
jossieP
BPM: 180,000 (no hace falta que dupliques un bpm)
Offset: 1315

si quieres agrega una linea verde slider multiplier x2,00 y tendras tu cosa maso igual que antes

~

hace full submit de nuevo, el contenido de tu carpeta actualmente es este
~
Topic Starter
Arroz
Muchas Gracias ikari tuve que arreglar muchos de los sliders despues de eso, pero gracias a eso creo que no deberia tener problemas n_n
Frizz
I suggest you to add "brutal rhythm rider" (the name of its album) to the tags.
Topic Starter
Arroz
Tag Added ^^ !
Kitokofox
;-;...

Okay well.. this map becomes a total wreck in catch the beat. I'm sure some top player like VelperK or kenji could pass it. But as far as I'm concerned, if it goes like this it'll end up being THE hardest map of all for CtB. I know very few who can take on AR10. It's not as uncatchable as The big Black, it's a fair challenge. So I have to say this is a very legit map as far as I'm concerned.

I also looked at it in osu! mode. There could be a few confusing slider sections here and there. Maybe you could do something about them. :)

00:11:981 (1,3) - The slider that is 3rd in the combo is kinda obscured completely by the slider that is first in the combo. With the map going this fast, this is easy to miss.
00:36:174 (1,1,1) - You could probably make this all one combo. It's easier to read than them all being 1s.
01:06:815 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This was a bit clustered. It got very hard to see some of the stuff that was happening there. Some of the sliders got obscured from the hit-score stars. Maybe you could do something different with those sliders? Just a concern, really. :)
01:03:318 (2,3) - First of all, these two sliders overlap, and secondly, you have just 1/8 of the speed-core BPM to move to the next slider. Maybe you might want to reconsider how it works?
00:07:948 (1,3,5) - This bunch of cross-over sliders MAY be a problem.

Now for a more general problem: You have vastly differing beat snaps that can vary between 0.40x to.. 6.00x? You should probably consider the flow in the beatmap too, how people would control the cursor. A good example of good flow is probably right here: 00:48:081 (1,2,3,4,5,6)
Maybe you could change the snap every now and then, like in a Kiai time, to emphasize a part of the song with a higher snap value. Maybe if the snap is within a reasonable range like 1.2x-1.4x like most of your map is, it would help players to deal with the jumps better. Why use identical beat snaps? This is because it helps players get a sense of the rhythm in the map, e.g. from 1/8ths to 1/2s. The player will be able to understand the map more and will be a lot more fun to play through. It's totally fine to make fun and interesting combos in an insane map (Like the slider star you borrowed from The Big Black) As long as the player can relate to them with the rhythm in the song.

Other than that, I don't see too much problem with the map. It's very well timed, I must say. Very nice job on that. :)

Good luck with the map, it's some interesting music and I look forward to trying it out.
Topic Starter
Arroz
Thankyou for that, now im fixing the map, and i don't know why i can't start osu!, so, one of this days i will update the map
Wafu
You could make this map more sensible.. Almost every jump is just unnecessary and imitating Blue Dragon is very bad if you don't know basics of mapping. Also I don't think that 3,4 slider velocity is good for new mappers.. But if you'd catch me ingame, I'll mod it through PMs, it's better for me to explain things.