forum

Sword Art Online

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Is it really neccesary to have 2 ass-shots of the only 2 female characters in the episode when they're talking about someone's friend getting murdered and someone else trying to stab himself in the hand?

It's also pretty cool and I reccomend watching it.
California

CDFA wrote:

Is it really neccesary to have 2 ass-shots of the only 2 female characters in the episode when they're talking about someone's friend getting murdered and someone else trying to stab himself in the hand?
yes. which anime doesn't?
Accelerator-kun
The real question is: is this topic useful?
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Yes
Accelerator-kun
Fine then.
thelewa
Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.
thelewa
SPOILERS IN MY PREVIOUS POST
Horo

thelewa wrote:

SPOILERS IN MY PREVIOUS POST
bahahaha
Lance
Two years of se-

thelewa wrote:

Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.
Damn it.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

The real question is: is this topic useful?
Answer

thelewa wrote:

Best answer ever?
NoHitter
I don't dare touch the anime yet.
The Light Novel though is very good!
Tsukimi Luna
SAO is just ~
Dieathan
I'm sorry for posting this but:
Man, her ass is really prominent.
The Ribbon Red

Dieathan wrote:

I'm sorry for posting this but:
Man, her ass is really prominent.
You just scarred that into my head.

Thanks.
Vish024
Why the fuck am I not surprised by all this shite?
Nyquill

Waiting for more alicization.
ampzz
There's a discussion about That Ass Online?

This is very much worth it then.

Also... the anime is so randomly put together plus butchered for another light novel transition into an anime adaptation it makes me loathe all the idiots who legitimately think that this anime is decent.

The current 'arc' (lol at one episode arcs) isn't even a part of the source which never needed fillers in the first bloody place.

Asuna in the novel/very start was increasingly suicidal when it came to fighting with Kirito's personality issues side being more prominent as well.

Unrelated note: Campione! still sticks out as the most butchered series this season..
NoHitter

ampzz wrote:

Also... the anime is so randomly put together plus butchered for another light novel transition into an anime adaptation it makes me loathe all the idiots who legitimately think that this anime is decent.

The current 'arc' (lol at one episode arcs) isn't even a part of the source which never needed fillers in the first bloody place.

Asuna in the novel/very start was increasingly suicidal when it came to fighting with Kirito's personality issues side being more prominent as well.
On that note, I should have watched the anime first.
Now I have a feeling that I'll be heavily disappointed after reading the light novel up to Mother's Rosario.
Nyquill
I cried when I saw the adaption for RNR

Not because it was good it was because it was TERRIBL- well not as terrible as the adaption for Aria of the Starless Night.

Silica's side story failed to- well no there was tentacle rape so that didn't fail.

Amazing the things they DON'T forget to put in.
Hocker_Zocker
sword art online is f*cking awesome! :D
but it would be better if there were 1-3 floors in one episode ...
show more