forum

Sword Art Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

The real question is: is this topic useful?
Answer

thelewa wrote:

Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.
Best answer ever?
NoHitter
I don't dare touch the anime yet.
The Light Novel though is very good!
Tsukimi Luna
SAO is just ~
Dieathan
I'm sorry for posting this but:
Man, her ass is really prominent.
The Ribbon Red

Dieathan wrote:

I'm sorry for posting this but:
Man, her ass is really prominent.
You just scarred that into my head.

Thanks.
Vish024
Why the fuck am I not surprised by all this shite?
Nyquill

Waiting for more alicization.
ampzz
There's a discussion about That Ass Online?

This is very much worth it then.

Also... the anime is so randomly put together plus butchered for another light novel transition into an anime adaptation it makes me loathe all the idiots who legitimately think that this anime is decent.

The current 'arc' (lol at one episode arcs) isn't even a part of the source which never needed fillers in the first bloody place.

Asuna in the novel/very start was increasingly suicidal when it came to fighting with Kirito's personality issues side being more prominent as well.

Unrelated note: Campione! still sticks out as the most butchered series this season..
NoHitter

ampzz wrote:

Also... the anime is so randomly put together plus butchered for another light novel transition into an anime adaptation it makes me loathe all the idiots who legitimately think that this anime is decent.

The current 'arc' (lol at one episode arcs) isn't even a part of the source which never needed fillers in the first bloody place.

Asuna in the novel/very start was increasingly suicidal when it came to fighting with Kirito's personality issues side being more prominent as well.
On that note, I should have watched the anime first.
Now I have a feeling that I'll be heavily disappointed after reading the light novel up to Mother's Rosario.
Nyquill
I cried when I saw the adaption for RNR

Not because it was good it was because it was TERRIBL- well not as terrible as the adaption for Aria of the Starless Night.

Silica's side story failed to- well no there was tentacle rape so that didn't fail.

Amazing the things they DON'T forget to put in.
Hocker_Zocker
sword art online is f*cking awesome! :D
but it would be better if there were 1-3 floors in one episode ...
JesusYamato
SAO arc was good, alo was amazing.. GGO is pretty fun so far i'm still reading.. on vol 6 atm
No all the arcs in the anime are in the novels, they're all side stories from vol2/vol8
they're doing the anime chronologically. Vol1 of the novel takes place 2weeks before they actually clear SAO.
NoHitter
Actually, I preferred the SAO arc the best. ALO was fine I guess, but it offered closure to the SAO arc.
IMO GGO was not quite as good as the previous arcs. It felt kind of detached from the previous storyline. (Even Kirito's character development seemed pretty lackluster.)
Wish the author expanded on the main SAO storyline more instead of ending it on Volume 1 and just adding sidestories...

(On a sidenote, Volume 9 was very interesting. I'm eagerly waiting for Volume 10 to be translated.)
xsrsbsns
Needs moar suguha
JesusYamato
incest is wincest
Nyquill

Ouariasse wrote:

incest is wincest
You know, I never understood why kirito became a bum IRL. He has such a kawaii conveniently not blood related imouto.
NoHitter

Nyquill wrote:

You know, I never understood why kirito became a bum IRL. He has such a kawaii conveniently not blood related imouto.
They're cousins?
Nyquill

NoHitter wrote:

They're cousins?
They are? Well fuck. Too many cliches to go through for SAO to properly name all of them.
TamayaHaiku

thelewa wrote:

Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.
-Kirika-

NoHitter wrote:

Heh..? SAO has a Light Novel too....I thought SAO comes from manga -_-
Giganscudo

-Kirika- wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

Heh..? SAO has a Light Novel too....I thought SAO comes from manga -_-
Nah, it started as a light novel in 2009 then a manga adaption and now the anime. You can read the fan translation of the first 9 volumes on ba-(no idea if i should mention it or not).org.

I'm gonna wait and finish the anime before I start the novel. So before I start criticising and reveiw I'll read and watch both otherwise my statements would be a over-statement, or under.
NoHitter

Giganscudo wrote:

Nah, it started as a light novel in 2009 then a manga adaption and now the anime. You can read the fan translation of the first 9 volumes on ba-(no idea if i should mention it or not).org.
Technically SAO started out as a web novel, but hey xD
Also I think mentioning bakatsuki is fine.
Ibuki Suika

Ouariasse wrote:

incest is wincest
JesusYamato
Anyone read the "beta" end of the underworld arc? harem end.
NoHitter
So the anime is going into the main arc now.
I'm satisfied so far with how they adapted the main arc.
Zerostarry
If this was an MMO i'd play it
NoHitter

Zerostarry wrote:

I'd only play it if it's actually VR.
(which is give or take around 30 more years :()
Dieathan

NoHitter wrote:

Zerostarry wrote:

And if dying in-game didn't mean dying in real life.
Seph
my god the new episode is just so fucking good

DUAL WIELDS FOREVER FUCKYEAH<3
minusone_old

Dieathan wrote:

And if dying in-game didn't mean dying in real life.
I'd love to play it even if the dying thing was real. It'd be alot like Diablo on Hardcode mode. Sets up the atmosphere pretty well, too.

The anime's doing pretty nicely. I can't wait for the duel. Kirito wins, ofc
California

minusone wrote:

Hah!
we'll see about that;;;; :p
Net-Nue
can't wait for episode 10 xD
Godbluff
­
nomen

-hys wrote:

minusone wrote:

Hah!
Let's do a betting.
minusone_old

nomen wrote:

-hys wrote:

Hah!
Let's do a betting.
I bet Kirito wins a duel against Heathcliff. :v

Meh, Kirito's too hax. He can't lose lol
Dieathan

minusone wrote:

Meh, Kirito's too hax. He can't lose lol
Dual Wield confirmed for OP.
Magicphoenix

NoHitter wrote:

Zerostarry wrote:

Well, a gaming console/machine where you put a helmet onto your head and then be the person in the game itself playing is already developed. People already tested it, I think they played Doom 3 and found it absolutely amazing.
Though, you still have to move with your gamepad, you only get the visual into your head, but where you shot depended on which direction you were looking.
Not building too much hopes but I think a rougher real-life game version of SAO could come out on the next 10-15-20 years (already ?) :D
thelewa
When SAO comes out I'm going to be 27 years old. I'm most likely going to be so senile that I can't even play it when it comes out.

Sad.
NoHitter
Does Kirito win against his duel with Heatcliff?
Light Novel says: NO
HakuNoKaemi

Magicphoenix wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

Well, a gaming console/machine where you put a helmet onto your head and then be the person in the game itself playing is already developed. People already tested it, I think they played Doom 3 and found it absolutely amazing.
Though, you still have to move with your gamepad, you only get the visual into your head, but where you shot depended on which direction you were looking.
Not building too much hopes but I think a rougher real-life game version of SAO could come out on the next 10-15-20 years (already ?) :D
probably, they should expand on "nerve-reading" in medicine too, so they can create Auto-Mail like hands, legs and so. SO I expect they'll do explore that quickly.
show more