forum

-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nniin
-
Vuelo Eluko
there isn't really a ceiling but it's easier to climb with higher acc because acc is extremely overweighted when nearing SS, like the diff between 98.5 and 99.5 is far more pp than going from 94 to 97 even though the difference between the first 2 could be lke 1-3x 100's but the diff between 94 and 97 can be 15+, those 15+ just count for less for no apparent reason. Just a poorly designed scoring system. I am of the opinion that a lower acc player is better than a high acc player of the same rank. Throw them in multiplayer and it will be easy to see what I mean.

Comparing 90% to 99% acc player of same rank that's like a full 1.5 star diff at least in terms of their comfort zone, maybe more, advantage to the 90% player.

You simply play much harder stuff than anyone with higher acc than you but the same pp, and you can combo it way better than they can.

can you get into top 50 with 88% acc? Yes but you'll probably have to be fcing 10-11+ star maps regularly because you are COMPLETELY throwing acc pp out of the window and have to grind there entirely off aim/speed. In other words, you would have to be far more skilled than anyone else at the top, including Cookiezi, to the point where if you kept that and brought your acc up to theirs, you'd be many thousands of pp ahead of everyone else and firmly at rank #1. That's why it doesn't really happen.

Becoming that amazing at aim/reading while maintaining such abysmal acc is also beyond improbable. You are still fairly inexperienced, you will see your acc rise in time if you just play more(tm)
Topic Starter
nniin
-
Justified

Ag_U wrote:

Just curious because I'm constantly getting low acc (or even actual garbage acc like 70%) games and they end up into top plays. Like, in the last few hours I went up 10k ranks with 2 plays that were 87% & 84.5%.

I see
thewhitewhale
The most famous low acc player is arguably MinG3012, though he does this on purpose. Those top plays are glorious :)
katsucats
It seems to me that unless you can pass and FC 6*+ maps, accuracy doesn't really mean anything, since it's just going back and grinding all the old maps to get your percentage up. Which you could easily do if you pass 6* maps. But since PP is highly based on accuracy, it's conceivable that that stops working at some point. At 250k rank, my accuracy ranges from 91-96% depending on what maps I'm playing.
raccoongamer
Generally if you play with THAT low accuracy, it either means you play whack-a-mole and lack reading skills, or you have problems with finger control. So both of these problems tend to go away at higher ranks just because of the time spent practicing.
Also it is hella hard to climb higher with low accuracy after time, because even at 100k for the same amount of pp you can FC 5,5* or acc 4,7*; and around 7 to 8 stars the difference becomes literally unbearable, so you are almost “forced” to not ignore acc.
Topic Starter
nniin
-
Marshmellow
Or you can be doki?