forum

Add new progress bar type.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Mira-san
Hi.

Now this may be stupid, but I want to see the time remaining instead of the pie or the bar.
Open the spoiler to see what I meant.

ADDENDUM: I requested this since I'm impatient to know how long a song will last when I play through it. :D

Any opinions about this? Thanks.
winber1
ohoohohohoohoohohoho

that seems like a smart idea. I'd like something like this. Probably shouldn't be that hard to implement either I suppose.
Archangel Tirael
This is a great idea! Just seems
to me, but it would be
convenient if the time was a
semi-transparent. So it will be
easier.
DerekMcD
That's what we need. But on the windowed version, you can see the tick above. But I mostly use full screen.

+Support
Aqo
Wow this is my favorite feature request ever

+++++support

This is super useful for so many reasons. And not just if you're playing marathon maps and taking lunch breaks on map breaks :)
Stefan
Support.
why? It's simply great.
Topic Starter
Mira-san
Thanks for all the support, everyone. :D
peppy
What is it was a tooltip on hovering the existing progress bars? :P
Azure_Kite
That could be just as good. I wouldn't imagine most people look at the progress bar whilst clicking notes, so it would work fine during breaks \o/
theowest
I'd love to have a big semi-transparent progress bar in the background. In whatever colour works best I guess. Just so you could see it move across the background as you play.
pielak213
­
Aqo

Azure_Kite wrote:

That could be just as good. I wouldn't imagine most people look at the progress bar whilst clicking notes, so it would work fine during breaks \o/
You mean you don't always check your accuracy and combo whenever you're holding down a slider longer than a 1/2?