forum

#uzbek [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +16
show more
Topic Starter
Ryu_old
BUT iF A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN UZBEK DOESNT EVEN KNOW ENGLISH so what to do?! ;w;
and if its not added, its ok :o (just request)
fartownik
pls #aborigine
DerekMcD

Ryu wrote:

BUT iF A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN UZBEK DOESNT EVEN KNOW ENGLISH so what to do?! ;w;
Well, they can improve English but all they got to do is the use the search function to find this thread and post it for support.

If you want to add your language to the subforum, you can.

fartownik wrote:

pls #aborygen
LOL!!!!!Please read what I said... p/1713512
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

fartownik wrote:

pls #aborigine
yes pls 8)
Bass
Well...Ephemeral is already in process of redoing some channel infrastructure from what can I see in test build. I think we are going to have more channel for countries soon, so don't worry.

Same happens to the Hungarian channel.
What does Hungarian have with siwiss or american for example? Hungarian(Magyar) is just different language rather used in this country mainly and these 3 you mentioned comes from german/english. Think before posting.

On the other note. Hungarian community is big enough to make channel. Even bigger than Turkish community...
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

Bass wrote:

thanks ;w; for supporting ♥
timtash
Akemi
support mavluda. jonim do'stim /o/
Rain_Song
ZO'R ZO'R!! xDD
[LikeSmile]
I support Ryu Request... We need #uzbek channel in osu!
Yaxhi idea do'st Ryu +1 :D
lol_nyaa
yay :D
Topic Starter
Ryu_old
rahmat mening jonim do'stlar <3<333 sevamaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ;w;
Tsoy Ryo
Yes it's will be better if there is #uzbek channel in osu.
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

AnimeGOD wrote:

Yes it's will be better if there is #uzbek channel in osu.
ah do'stim rahmat :33 (uzbek accent rulit xDD ha?)
deadbeat

Sakura wrote:

The channels are for languages not for countries
i'm just gonna leave this here
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

deadbeat wrote:

Sakura wrote:

The channels are for languages not for countries
i'm just gonna leave this here
;w;
Sakura
Actually Uzbek is an actual language, but as mentioned before, there's not even an uzbek thread in here: 18, and i dont think the population in-game from uzbekistan is high enough to require an specific language channel considering wikipedia says they speak Russian as well.

That being said:
80.0% Uzbek
5.5% Russian
5.0%–5.5% (Official Uzbek Statistics)
(30% Foltz, Cordell, Jonson) Tajik
3.0% Kazakh
2.5% Karakalpak
1.5% Tatar
2.5% Others
How many active Uzbekistan users are there?
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

Sakura wrote:

Actually Uzbek is an actual language, but as mentioned before, there's not even an uzbek thread in here: 18, and i dont think the population in-game from uzbekistan is high enough to require an specific language channel considering wikipedia says they speak Russian as well.

That being said:
80.0% Uzbek
5.5% Russian
5.0%–5.5% (Official Uzbek Statistics)
(30% Foltz, Cordell, Jonson) Tajik
3.0% Kazakh
2.5% Karakalpak
1.5% Tatar
2.5% Others
How many active Uzbekistan users are there?
more than 30-40 guys i guess, Im not sure cuz a lot of people are new and I dont know them orz
KinomiCandy
I don't know how much the maximum of active users have to be to make a new channel, but...
I'm pretty sure it's not going to be added if there's only 30-40 users who's active. Needs more active users.
Topic Starter
Ryu_old
just request just request~ w_w
DerekMcD

Ryu wrote:

just request just request~ w_w
We know, we know. But you still have to make a Uzbek thread, it can help. 18
Ruidoso
+1
ReVeNg3r
Ryu ,you dont know uzbek Q.Q
but +1 for you ;)
Stefan
i want #balkan
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

Ruidoso wrote:

sevaman ♥

ReVeNg3r wrote:

Ryu ,you dont know uzbek Q.Q
but +1 for you ;)
i know ;w; i live in uzbekistan baka

Stefan wrote:

+1?
[LikeSmile]
ohh... please add #uzbek channel!!
osu_FUN_star
We need #uzbek channel!!
Yuyu12
ha, iltimoooooossssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes we need uzbek channel!! =)))
dkun
need =/= want

Uzbekistan doesn't even hit the top 50 in the country listing. And according to the ranking (which is probably inaccurate as it usually doesn't decay, which works against you at this point), there's only ~370 "active" people from Uzbekistan.

Also @ people like Stefan, your silly sarcasm isn't needed for a serious request such as this one.

FWIW: Taking the proper steps rather than requesting a channel right out will help, as others have said. Create a thread in the languages section, get some activity. Prove to the community/moderators that you do indeed deserve a section of your own.
Aurele
Seems like a lot of people wants the uzbekistan's channel.

Well, you have all my support, Ryu.
Nitojgrem
^maybe additional to dkun's post. Spamming this thread does not help in any way!
Otherwise I said already something u.u
dkun

Gabe wrote:

Seems like a lot of people wants the uzbekistan's channel.

Well, you have all my support, Ryu.
There is a very big difference from getting people to spam "LOL YES PLS ADD THIS CHANNEL!" and ignoring all the logic thrown at you compared to garnering "support" from different kinds of people. Supporting a channel when you are not part of the country shouldn't affect anything.

Nitojgrem wrote:

^maybe additional to dkun's post. Spamming this thread does not help in any way!
Adds right on to my point above.
BrokenArrow
wow, I guess she just pm'd every friend in her friends list to give this topic +1.
lawl
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

dkun wrote:

we are 51th.

Gabe wrote:

thanks ;w; ♥
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

BrokenArrow wrote:

wow, I guess she just pm'd every friend in her friends list to give this topic +1.
lawl
no, believe me or not
dkun

dkun wrote:

There is a very big difference from getting people to spam "LOL YES PLS ADD THIS CHANNEL!" and ignoring all the logic thrown at you compared to garnering "support" from different kinds of people. Supporting a channel when you are not part of the country shouldn't affect anything.
Having this kind of attitude isn't going to get you anywhere, Ryu. Have it your way! ;)
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

dkun wrote:

Having this kind of attitude isn't going to get you anywhere, Ryu. Have it your way! ;)
just thanks :3

BrokenArrow wrote:

lawl
what about you try to be nice for a change?
BrokenArrow

31415926535897932385 wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

lawl
what about you try to be nice for a change?
face the truth, most of them just post here because "OMFG IT'S A REQUEST BY CUTE RYU, IDC IF IT'S BAD, SHE'LL CALL ME MOEMOEMOE WHEN I SUPPORT IT'

anyways bye

BrokenArrow wrote:

face the truth, most of them just post here because "OMFG IT'S A REQUEST BY CUTE RYU, IDC IF IT'S BAD, SHE'LL CALL ME MOEMOEMOE WHEN I SUPPORT IT'

anyways bye
WOW, your ass must be really jelly of all the shit that comes out your mouth! xD
pull yourself together man...
show more