forum

German doode lookin' for friens

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shimokitaru
♥Hi im Moritz from Germany. Yeah i guess this is my first introduction I ever did so pls don't cringe.
Ye i'm 15 y/o, like almost every Music style (except the trash we call SCHLAGER in Germany...) and I play the piano for almost 11 Years.
It's like the only thing I'm proud of ><.
Uhm...after I got bored from Geometrydash I searched for another rythm game...and I found osu!. I also play Overwatch but I feel like I'm getting bored of that game too...so I guess osu will be the future...Oh yeah and I play for like...3 Months?

the main reason I'm writing this is...that I search for somebody I can talk to...at least sometimes...ye I'm kinda shy so don't judge me plis.

I would love to see you on discord...♥

Discord: G*59 till I die#1536
Instagram: g59_mrtz
captainmilk
aww you're so cute, welcome to osu
if you're looking for other German friends visit the German sub forum here
If you're looking for people to just talk to, non osu related, visit Off-topic here
The people there are really nice, don't expect quality threads though, it's all shitposting

There's also an osu off-topic discord server, let me know if you're interested
Topic Starter
Shimokitaru

Rebmare wrote:

aww you're so cute, welcome to osu
if you're looking for other German friends visit the German sub forum here
If you're looking for people to just talk to, non osu related, visit Off-topic here
The people there are really nice, don't expect quality threads though, it's all shitposting

There's also an osu off-topic discord server, let me know if you're interested

Thank you very much '^' <3
lukasmaximus
Hi! Feel free to talk to me. I'm trying to meet people to play with in the forums, but it's hard to know where to start. Most threads I read are 4yrs+. I'm really new to osu as well.
TimeLimit
Hello! If you ever wanna talk or multi, feel free to message me. And remember, You're here forever.