forum

PAYDAY: The Heist

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mercurial
As nobody made a thread about this wonderful (And ultra violent) game, I'll make one.

PAYDAY: The Heist is a premier quality downloadable game designed to deliver a unique spin on the First Person Shooter genre. As an intense, gritty and unapologetic episodic co-operative shooter, PAYDAY is packed with cocky attitude, epic Hollywood-inspired action and endless replayability.With six action-packed heists to complete at launch, players embark on a spectacular crime tour of heists, including shooting their way through a downtown bank vault robbery, trading hostages in an armored car hijacking and even a moonlit infiltration of a high-security headquarters.

Additionally, PAYDAY: The Heist challenges players with dynamic environments and adaptive enemy tactics meaning no scenario will ever play out the same way twice. Players will have to work together, assigning team members to various tasks guarding key positions, keeping civilians in check and cracking through various security measures, while surviving wave after wave of law enforcement that shift their strategies based on player actions.

Players in this game:

Mercurial
tyrael6192
reputedly this is the worst game ever made

relevant
Topic Starter
Mercurial
If you are not a 145+ level player, is not my fault for not enjoying this game.

Related

Aurele
Fuu this.

tyrael6192
i didn't buy it because they stole my money
Topic Starter
Mercurial
I FUCKING LOVE THE NEW DLC.
rust45
I'm gonna be honest, when I saw this game for sale and saw the trailer, I thought it looked incredibly stupid. And the video tyrael posted further made me think so.
dkun
I feel like I was cheated buying this 4pack.
Replay value on this game is horrible.
Mara
I don't know. I started to play this since the free weekend.

This game needs more stealth-based missions. They are fun as hell.
Topic Starter
Mercurial
Hahahaha, Diamond Heist, lol <3

Also, dlc?
Mara
I have the DLC, yeah. Wanna play sometime then?
Topic Starter
Mercurial
Add me if you want, my profile is in the OP