posted
Total Posts
show more
DJPop
It makes me laugh whole song! so I'm here to be an applicant =D
Topic Starter
Neo@lex

silasw wrote:

It doesn't sound like there are a lot of good places for breaks. Are there going to be breaks in between each person's section?
I've split it into ten sections, each person maps one per difficulty. Remaining sections will be breaks.
I'll go into more detail by PM after the 29th.
adam2046
I'd very much like to join.
minyeob

neo@lex wrote:

unless you can get at least one ranked map, I can't let you in.
:(
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
Signing up is closed.
PM sent.
Ugh, I missed out so many random words...
EDIT:

neo@lex wrote:

32nd of January
facepalm.torrent
1st of February.
silasw
Gimme the second section, please.
YoshiKart
I'll be darned if I'm slower then Remmy.

I'll take section one.

EDIT: We all have to agree on a single slider velocity and tick rate first... >_>
Zatoichi
Oh no, I is too late for the mapping.
happy30
Ill take section 7
Topic Starter
Neo@lex

YoshiKart wrote:

EDIT: We all have to agree on a single slider velocity and tick rate first... >_>
Good point.
2 seems like a good tick rate taking into account the complexity of the song without making it too easy/cheap, and a velocity of 1.30 works well if the distance snapping is at 1.0, that way, the spacing stays persistent even when the grid's on a low level.
What do you guys think?
Also, what about difficulties? I'd like to do four, but part of me really hates the idea of having both a hard and an insane in a collab.

Also, fuck the deadline, mapping begins when it's ready.
adam2046
Section 6 please.
Zatoichi
>Section 3 - 01:29:650 - 01:48:775 - Break (Unless someone really wants to do it)

I'LL DO IT I'LL DO IT I'LL DO IT I'

>I'm sorry guys, but unless you can get at least one ranked map, I can't let you in.

orz

Topic Starter
Neo@lex
@Zat: Sorry, no.

@everyone else:
See OP.
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
silasw
The timing seems pretty off, at least for my section. I find my offset to be around 60,746 instead of 60,650.

EDIT: Actually, 60,716.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Neo@lex

silasw wrote:

The timing seems pretty off, at least for my section. I find my offset to be around 60,746 instead of 60,650.
Change it before you map, and I'll make sure it's like that when I put them together.
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
Bumping lol.
I'll be away all next week, but you guys should really get a move on.
DJPop
I need to see section 9's pattern first before start mapping. :?
Topic Starter
Neo@lex

DJPop wrote:

I need to see section 9's pattern first before start mapping. :?
For both difficulties, I ended it in the middle with a single note at at 04:06:36.
silasw
Finally got them done. Can't seem to PM them, so here they are. Probably too easy.

Do you ever move some of the beginning and end parts around to get it to match up? I don't mind if you do that to mine.

Download: NicoNicoDouga - Tokyo Nico Nico Land Electrical Parade Dreamlights (neo@lex) [Easy].osu

Download: NicoNicoDouga - Tokyo Nico Nico Land Electrical Parade Dreamlights (neo@lex) [Normal].osu
RemmyX25
Topic Starter
Neo@lex

silasw wrote:

Do you ever move some of the beginning and end parts around to get it to match up? I don't mind if you do that to mine.
If the gap is too confusing, I will move certain notes. When everyone is done, I'll post the .osus here to make sure everyone's ok with the map before it is submitted.
DJPop
YoshiKart
This coming weekend, I promise. X_X

EDIT: Normal done.
EDITEDIT: Easy done a while ago. PM'd all.
YoshiKart
Sorry for double posting, but I want to bump this up. I'm gonna throw my opinion in and say we should have a Hard, not an Insane. Iono...
Topic Starter
Neo@lex

YoshiKart wrote:

Sorry for double posting, but I want to bump this up. I'm gonna throw my opinion in and say we should have a Hard, not an Insane. Iono...
Hardinsane. I know what you mean and I agree. We don't want another Marisa/MAX FOREVER.
Both difficulties are pretty hard atm. Ima probly turn down HP drain or something.

I'm currently open to suggestions for difficulty names. I was thinking something along the lines of [Miku], [Donald] and [Keyboard Crasher].

Also, post reserved for the posting of the Harder difficulty blank map (inb4 it's not finished by 2012).
Edit:Download: NicoNicoDouga - Tokyo Nico Nico Land Electrical Parade Dreamlights (neo@lex) [Hardsane].osu
YoshiKart
How about we just submit this for ranking now instead of mapping a Hardinsane? :P