forum

I'm so bored~!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zerosu
Hello!

My name is Zerosu and, as you can tell by the title, I'm extremely bored! So I figured why not kill some time by doing an introduction! I can't remember exactly how I found this game. I think I was just scrolling through Twitch and randomly clicked on this game, watched some streams, and thought I should try it out. I'm not super new but I joined in February of this year and haven't been able to put this game down since. I loooove rhythm games; I was obsessed with Guitar Hero and Rock Band when those games first came out, so it's no surprise that I was instantly hooked to this game.

I'm a pretty competitive person so I mainly play this game to see how high in the ranks I can get so I do kind of pp farm. But lately I've been doing a lot of multiplayer which I really enjoy. I'm really not sure what kind of play style I have. I've been trying to figure that out myself (if you're able to figure it out by my replays or something please let me know!) I mainly just try to focus on not choking at the end of a song and getting at least 98% acc. But I'm sure everyone does that!

Anyways, don't want to make this too long. Feel free to add me if you want to play or just hang out and chat! Would love to get closer to this community and meet all the great players!

~Zerosu~
KILLMEISUCK
Welcome to the game! If you want to, feel free to add me as a friend so we can chat and play together from time to time.