forum

Newbie's woes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ei-ku
I am new to this game and i mean really new. i just downloaded it this morning after i saw it on youtube and played until evening. All i can say is I'm really hooked even though i play like crap. My mouse just moves on its own every darn time. Still, watching top players takes my hand back to game and i wish someday i could play like them.

Heya from Philippines :3
Flanster
I predict a purchase of a peripheral of the pen and tablet kind in your future. Welcome to osu! and the forums, have fun clicking circles and enjoy your stay here. Take a look at the rules to stay informed.
Topic Starter
Ei-ku

Flanster wrote:

I predict a purchase of a peripheral of the pen and tablet kind in your future. Welcome to osu! and the forums, have fun clicking circles and enjoy your stay here. Take a look at the rules to stay informed.

Thank you so much :3
Franchouchou
Welcome to the game!

First off, I hope you enjoy the game to the fullest till the future!

Having all those problems is normal for everyone. It's like a battlefield of mentality and skills that take time to develop over the course of playing this game. Most important of all is to have fun in playing it despite all the setbacks!

If there is any doubts post a forum thread here and someone will be there to help you!

In any case, good luck and all the best and maybe I'll see you at the top of the battlefield.
Topic Starter
Ei-ku

HecaRyou wrote:

Welcome to the game!

First off, I hope you enjoy the game to the fullest till the future!

Having all those problems is normal for everyone. It's like a battlefield of mentality and skills that take time to develop over the course of playing this game. Most important of all is to have fun in playing it despite all the setbacks!

If there is any doubts post a forum thread here and someone will be there to help you!

In any case, good luck and all the best and maybe I'll see you at the top of the battlefield.

Thanks a lot!