forum

Difficulty in "Favorite"? [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[ZooM]
Hello! I will be brief. What about the possibility of adding to favorites is not the whole beatmap as a whole, but only one difficulty? Useful for those who want to leave her to go later, or to compete for first place, well, you never know for what purpose "Favorite A" and "Favorite B" is used. Plus will be a little more order and aesthetics, and hence comfort to the players! I believe that implementing this feature is not difficult.

My English is bad... I know.
Sey
The idea isn't bad at all. Instead of one unmitigated song you can favor certain difficulties.
Anyway, not sure if it's necessary if there is already a Filter-System in which you can assort the difficulties of your favourites.

Like here:
Sakura
When you finish the map, click on "Favorites A" or "Favorites B" it will add that specific difficulty only.
Sey

Sakura wrote:

When you finish the map, click on "Favorites A" or "Favorites B" it will add that specific difficulty only.
Lol... I didn't know that, thanks Sakura.
Aqo

Sakura wrote:

The fact that you can only do this after finishing a map is a GUI mistake. Please allow users to add/remove difficulties to/from favorites without having to play every single map every time you want to re-sort them.