forum

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Derplax
I'm about 600 hours in and am a 70k. I know I don't have talent at this point. I've put in the hours and I've been seeing little to no results recently. I'd appreciate anyone telling me what I'm doing wrong. If you tell me to play more I will I just think that something else might be stunting my growth. I play with mouse at 1200DPI I single tap and play no mod. I can send replays if needed but, at this point I'll accept any help.
Ayayano
If you are seeing little improvement in terms of rank, dont be worried, if it feels more like your skill has plateaued, also dont worry.

If the game is becoming no longer fun, then worry, even if you dont see the results for a while you are constantly improving and eventually you will be able to move up in rank.

Hit me up if you wanna play some multi’s I added you :)
Plz enjoy gam
SunriseAbsence

Derplax wrote:

I'm about 600 hours in and am a 70k. I know I don't have talent at this point...

The golden rule of success and mastery is called 10k hours not 600 hours. So go and finish your homework.
playmore, have fun, plz enjoy the game
dung eater
Leveling up your stats helps. Vitality is important. Get rid of negative status ailments like 'fatigued', 'distracted'. Enchant and upgrade your equipment to the extent you can afford. 'Of light' enchantments and 'Gamer' engravings are of no value. 'Of reduced fatigue' and 'of posture' are great. Gain profiency in skills like 'posture' and 'humanoid anatomy'. Learn alchemy to evaluate best ingredients to consume daily, the small effects make a big change over time.

That's what the Grand Champion told me, standing right next to me! By Azura it is true! The Grand Champion and nobody else!
Implojin

jaaakb wrote:

Learn alchemy to evaluate best ingredients to consume daily,

that went from clicking circles to basement meth lab real quick
UnnamedBeast

Derplax wrote:

I'm about 600 hours in and am a 70k. I know I don't have talent at this point. I've put in the hours and I've been seeing little to no results recently. I'd appreciate anyone telling me what I'm doing wrong. If you tell me to play more I will I just think that something else might be stunting my growth. I play with mouse at 1200DPI I single tap and play no mod. I can send replays if needed but, at this point I'll accept any help.

if you want quick ranks play dt

if you want to be good at the game play everything but mostly tech maps, push your limits and learn both mods (dt will make hr feel easier in my experience, learning how to read ar10 comfortably by playing hr first is also a good way to start out)

don't play things you only get 50%'s on, and dont stay in your comfort zone (aka only play things you can 99% acc)

acc > combo as well
Equbuxu
I've played some of the maps from your top and recent plays, and I'm pretty sure that you just need to push yourself harder. Stop playing 4* maps. Stop playing maps that are easy for you (easy doesn't mean easily FCable, easy means that you are generally comfortable with the map, you can get decent acc and most/all of the misses are shitmisses). Go play higher star rating maps you can barely pass. Also, look for maps whose difficulty comes from complex patterns (not from high spacing). Tech, 0108, and similar maps are a great example.