forum

Episode Summaries *spoiler alert*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
I thought it might be fun for everyone to post short summaries of anime episodes they just watched, so I created this thread. Your summaries can be as detailed or trollish as you want, but please try to be entertaining and accurate. The last thing I want is people being misled by incorrect summaries.

Basically post a "summary" of whatever episode of anime you just watched, just limit yourself to 1 episode.

Here are some examples: (these examples are meant to be humorous, and meant more for people who watched the episode already)

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! (Episode 4): You know what, I am not your little sister. I just wanted to have fun with my phone.

Sword Art Online (Episode 4):
Villain of the week: You got caught by my trap card.
Kirito: Yawn....Can I send you to prison yet?...
Giganscudo
ummm... like this?
Joshiraku - Still full of dailouge to enjoy the cuteness of the girls.
Kokoro connect - Low blows to the... *ahem* family jewels now cure androphobias, A case of mistaken identity... kinda and someone who trusts no one
Sword Art Online - Overpowered hero is overpowered, also when's Asuna coming back
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
I was intending for this thread to be updated everytime a new episode comes out and for people to summarize each episode in a humorous fashion, so not like that please. Try to keep each episode separate.

As for when Asuna will come back, at latest when all the sidestories are done (2 more left) but if they follow the novels, next ep.
Giganscudo

blissfulyoshi wrote:

I was intending for this thread to be updated everytime a new episode comes out and for people to summarize each episode in a humorous fashion, so not like that please. Try to keep each episode separate.

As for when Asuna will come back, at latest when all the sidestories are done (2 more left) but if they follow the novels, next ep.
Gotcha. Sorry for that. Not good at summaries though XP. anyway just thought I'd tell you the title is spelt wrong. No hard feelings
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

Giganscudo wrote:

Gotcha. Sorry for that. Not good at summaries though XP. anyway just thought I'd tell you the title is spelt wrong. No hard feelings
Lol thanks for pointing that out, fixed. I tried to edit the op a bit to say what the thread should be about, so I hope this thread will go on in the way I imagined it will....
Suzu_old_1
Oda Nobuna no Yabou (Episode 4)

Yoshiharu Sagara(a.k.a Monkey): It's a total waste for a cute girl like you to die here.

Yoshimoto Imagawa: F-Fine.I'll let you off easy,just this time,so you don't look bad.
Sallad4ever
Ok let me try

Hunter X Hunter 2011 (Episode 35): Scwhing!!!
Joshiraku (Episode 3): E**zou

Hmm this is difficult :?
Ephemeral
achiga-hen episode 5:

I AM A SICK GIRL BUT I CAN SEE ONE DRAW INTO THE FUTURE BECAUSE I AM A SICK GIRL AND I PROMISE YOU I AM NOT STEALTH MOMO FROM THE LAST SEASON OF SAKI BUT INSTEAD A TOTALLY NEW CHARACTER AND DID I MENTION I WAS SICK?

MY SISTER FAILED HORRIBLY IN THE ACE POSITION NOW IT IS UP TO ME THE PERPETUALLY COLD-FEELING OLDER-SISTER MOEBLOB TO SHOW EVERYONE JUST HOW COLD AND RUTHLESS I AM REALLY AT THE MAHJONG TABLE

something like that

last episode of fate/zero

WHY IS GILGAMESH NOT WEARING A SHIRT
UnderminE
He likes showing his sexy body to all fangirls/boys.
DerekMcD
Please use the spoilerbox if you want.
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
I really haven't taken care of this thread, oh well, time to add some more summaries.

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai Ep 5: Did you know that if you stalk someone enough, you can see things that only exist in the stalked person's head. Stalk... Stalk... wait, what? I gained enough exp that I can observe the invisible dictionary he is holding.

Rinne no Lagrange s2 Ep5: Today let me thank all of you for taking away the carrots from my plate, and making awesome pizzas. Tweet Tweet Tweet goes the little bird... Oh yeah thanks for fighting in this war, but really I want peace. Thanks for giving me this chance to troll you all.

Meanwhile, during this awesome speech, two girls, separated from reality, get ready to fight to the deaths for their beliefs. Will this fight mark the end of the war, or just the beginning?