forum

First 6* passed in 70 hours

posted
Total Posts
show more
Carmlillball
I can barely do 5*
SunriseAbsence
I don't want to dissapoint you but passing is nothing in this game.
Arkyon
Like person above said, passing is different to skill. By memory, I passed by first 7* at 100-150 hours, but my skill was way below. (Airman btw). Now 400 hours in, I still can't pass low 7* maps all the time (eg Angreifer 7.45* is hard for me)
Topic Starter
TheUnreaL34
i see , trying to be consistent is the key to be a god at this game with high accuracy !
-Eni-
That means nothing. Play more maps that you can get at least 90+ acc on. Eventually start FCing and move up. Sooner or later you will be playing 6*s for practice. Dont neglect acc tho
Vuelo Eluko

SunriseAbsence wrote:

I don't want to dissapoint you but passing is nothing in this game.
depends on the map rather than the stars, since star rating is simply a reflection of how hard it is to hit every object.

i mean i consider anyone who can pass https://old.ppy.sh/s/121367 [490] to be an absolute monster
Justified
Harumachi clover.
Kuroni
Next Cookiezi detected
Vysion
People in this thread are right when they say accuracy matters. However Standard is more of a combo game (larger combo = more score = more pp). Instead of driving right in to hard beatmaps, try improving your consistency/accuracy.
Allen_Xie
Some others have already said this opinion but I'll share it once more since I feel like it, passing really doesn't mean anything. shurg
UnnamedBeast
passing is a good way to push your limits but you should also do easier things so you can eventually fc what was once your limit
Ayayano
Passing does mean something but only relative to the individual player and map.

For me a pass on cycle hit is relatively good although it may be exponentially easier than the FC.

Basically what I am saying is your 6* pass is good if it felt good and hard worked for to you, there isnt really a metric that can determine how objectively good a pass is.
Rikii

[Arc] wrote:

Passing does mean something but only relative to the individual player and map.

Agree, if you are happy passing that map than good for you.
UnnamedBeast
passes only really matter after 8-9-10*
Vuelo Eluko
passes only matter after 11-12-13*
Gopal12
it depends on maps really, passing DF maps or techy map (6*) at your playtime will be impressive.
Saen
Passing maps are useless.
When im an idiot and thinking passing map is related to skill, i even pass an 8* in my first 210 hours and 9* the next 20 hours approximately
Vuelo Eluko

SENS ATION wrote:

Passing maps are useless.
When im an idiot and thinking passing map is related to skill, i even pass an 8* in my first 210 hours and 9* the next 20 hours approximately
pass that map i linked then
Mentally Insane
Consistency is more important but of course you wanna try to stay in your accuracy %.
Syneergy
Took me like few days to get 5 digits :))
raccoongamer
What’s up with all that bumping of a brag post? (wish I didn’t do the bump either, sadly, there is no “sage” option)