forum

FIRE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
levesterz
I LIKE FIRE
IT MAKE EVERYTHING HOT AND STUFF
FIRE IS LOVE BURN IS LIFE LOVE THY FIRE !!!
Serraionga
WELCOME TO THE BROKEN LOW
WELCOME TO THE FAMOUS DISCO LIVE

COME ON LADY COME AND GO
COME ON LADY GET ME ONCE AND RIGHT

NOT A DANGER, NOT A BLACKY STRANGER
ROCK IT - ROCK IT - KNOCK TO MY DOOR I'LL OPEN
SPEAK MY NAME NOW, SPEAK IF IT YOU KNOW HOW
FLY TO ME, GET READY FOR THE

NIGHT OF FIRE, YOU'VE BETTER BETTER STAY
YOU'VE BETTER BETTER BEGIN THE PRAYER TO PLAY
NIGHT OF FIRE, COME OVER OVER ME
COME OVER OVER THE TOP YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HERE

Topic Starter
levesterz
this song is resonating fire within my soul . this overwhelming feeling emotion .... filling me in such burning passion to spread it to world . I shall spread the passion and let it burn the whole world .
TheLegendaryHD
Tad Fibonacci
In the Age of Ancients the world was unformed, shrouded by fog.
A land of gray crags, Archtrees and Everlasting Dragons. But then there was Fire and with fire came disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course, light and dark. Then from the dark, They came, and found the Souls of Lords within the flame. Nito, the First of the Dead, The Witch of Izalith and her Daughters of Chaos, Gwyn, the Lord of Sunlight, and his faithful knights. And the Furtive Pygmy, so easily forgotten.

With the strength of Lords, they challenged the Dragons. Gwyn's mighty bolts peeled apart their stone scales. The Witches weaved great firestorms. Nito unleashed a miasma of death and disease. And Seath the Scaleless betrayed his own, and the Dragons were no more.

Thus began the Age of Fire. But soon the flames will fade and only Dark will remain. Even now there are only embers, and man sees not light, but only endless nights. And amongst the living are seen, carriers of the accursed Darksign.

Yes, indeed. The Darksign brands the Undead. And in this land, the Undead are corralled and led to the north, where they are locked away, to await the end of the world... This is your fate.

Only, in the ancient legends it is stated, that one day an undead shall be chosen to leave the undead asylum, in pilgrimage, to the land of ancient lords, Lordran
Topic Starter
levesterz
^ i dont play dark soul 3 soo i dont know what is that referencing ... wait
abraker
lol?
Serraionga

Jolly Cooperation Intensifies,
Meah
Carmlillball
Ring of fire
Plini
yes I love this song