forum

[Request]Osu! Stream skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-HinKO-
Hello guys i wanted to download the osu! stream skin for osu! and it said taht the download wasn't avaible.
Please help, i want it...
Xiao_old
It's not allowed. End of story.

Don't ask.
Topic Starter
-HinKO-
Ok....? o.o
Nilsso
What is this ur talking about? im curious.
Nilsso
bump
Frizz
BlackGear
I know that someone had made this the osu!stream skin, a imitated skin being similar like the original one.but as peppy has said before :

As I have said before, I'd rather this isn't distributed and don't really want the osu!stream graphics to be used in osu!. You can privately distribute it, but I'd prefer it isn't distributed on the osu! forum.

So, I just think that it should't be distribute there.

And if you really want it , emm..... maybe you can PM me with your e-mail address, and I will send it to you privately. XD
Nilsso
But what was "not wanted" in that skin? Why did they remove it?
Don-Tan

Nilsso wrote:

But what was "not wanted" in that skin? Why did they remove it?
ok i think peppy didn't want this "whole" skin to be in osu! because osu! and osu! stream are two diffrent games and should act so too

EXAMPLE: imagine gta 4 with gta 3 textures.... or taiko tatsujin (i dont know this series so well XD) with the DX textures... OR the elder scrolls 5 textures in the 4th game O.O its not matching thats way i think he doesnt wanted this...
Low
The osu!stream skin is only given out to mappers for map testing purposes. peppy doesn't want it distributed publicly
kriers
I wonder why I have this skin. I must be special.
Frozenemerald
Peppy not allowed osu!stream skin
Nilsso
Thanks for answers YO!
Gonna have to snip it from kriers.
Mech Nugget
Hey guys, you are so impolite! Fuck your mother, I won't help you! Fuck!
Stefan
^wat?
Zare

\o\
Shiro
This thread has served its purpose. Don't give attention to trolls or stupid people.