forum

Better accuracy at 4 and 5 stars then everything below that

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xcoreus
its very strange so, if i try to play 3 or 2 or 1* i sometimes die sometimes dont die but have very bad accuracy but 4 and five i die but have better accuracy ?
i think its because the lower star maps give me more time to think were to click and in the higher i dont have time to think ?
Darud3
I was similar when I first started. It's a weird place to be where you're starting to warm up to higher AR maps, yet you aren't entirely used to lower AR maps yet. It'll be fine as you keep playing.
Topic Starter
Xcoreus

Darud3 wrote:

I was similar when I first started. It's a weird place to be where you're starting to warm up to higher AR maps, yet you aren't entirely used to lower AR maps yet. It'll be fine as you keep playing.

so should i play lower or higher maps ??
Justified

Dominik054 wrote:

Darud3 wrote:

Lower
Topic Starter
Xcoreus

Justified wrote:

Dominik054 wrote:

Darud3 wrote:

Lower

but i dont want a bad accuracy account i hate that what to do idk its tricky
Juuuuuuuuul

Dominik054 wrote:

but i dont want a bad accuracy account i hate that what to do idk its tricky
i gave you the answer in your other thread. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/920950