forum

❤️ rubies87's nonstop M4M Taiko Queue [OPEN] ❤️

posted
Total Posts
136
Topic Starter
rubies87
Open! .^.

btw, I'm not very good at modding low diffs. Don't expect many/any mods on muzu or below. Sorry! :<

  1. Please try to complete your mod within 1 month of getting accepted or before the next time you make a M4M request. After more than 2 months without good reason, you will get blacklisted from the queue :(
  2. Even if you mod my map before I accept a M4M, you are still not guaranteed to get accepted. Please keep this in mind!
  3. The queue is always open unless I'm sick or dead :V
  1. Map Name
    Length: x:xx
    BPM: x
    Diff Name: x.xx*

  2. Camelllia - M1LLI0N PP
    Length: 7:03
    BPM: 234
    Outer Oni: 8.40*

  3. PSYQUI - Recalled Collapse feat. Such
    Length: 5:01
    BPM: 146
    Relapse: 6.06*

  4. Camellia - [ BLEED BLOOD ]
    Length: 4:15
    BPM: 165
    [ CRIMSON ONI ]: 6.56*
    [ INNER ONI ]: 5.44*
    [ ONI ]: 4.47*
    [ MUZUKASHII ]: 3.80*

  5. Camelllia - +ERABY+E CONNEC+10N
    Length: 5:01
    BPM: 230
    Terabyte: 7.68*
  1. [MM/DD] Username - Map Name
  2. [02/13] Maimaing - Camellia - [ BLEED BLOOD ]
  3. [02/13] Metsaller - Camellia - [ BLEED BLOOD ]
Map Link:
Diff(s) to Mod:
Artist:
Title:
BPM:
Length (Drain):
M4M Map:
realy0_
hi m4m
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/978755#taiko/2048276
i'm gonna mod the Undertale map
Konpaku Sariel
hello
my request is M4M
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/981255#taiko/2053447
i will mod undertale map :D
Topic Starter
rubies87

realy0_ wrote:

hi m4m
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/978755#taiko/2048276
i'm gonna mod the Undertale map
Accepted

Konpaku Sariel wrote:

hello
my request is M4M
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/981255#taiko/2053447
i will mod undertale map :D
Accepted

Closed!
Topic Starter
rubies87
Open!
Metsaller
Hello request for M4M
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/971701#taiko/2034496

I'll mod Underveil :3
mauserek
Artist: ICE
Title: L (Lost, Loneliness, & Liberation)
BPM: 76-155 (152)
Length (Drain): 7:26

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/988452#taiko/2067707

I've made small mod for FM Synthesis Experiment. Even if you don't accept, just take it.
aurn
hi
artist: silent siren
song: routine
bpm: 176
length: 1:31
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/988761#taiko/2068274
i'll mod the underveil is real one
should i focus on any diff
Topic Starter
rubies87

Nicsup wrote:

hi
artist: silent siren
song: routine
bpm: 176
length: 1:31
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/988761#taiko/2068274
i'll mod the underveil is real one
should i focus on any diff
Accepted, you can focus on any diff(s) you want

-Kriston- wrote:

Hello request for M4M
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/971701#taiko/2034496

I'll mod Underveil :3
Accepted

mauserek, thank you for your mod. I will make a small mod on L :)

Closed!
Topic Starter
rubies87
Open!
Whats Skill
Sxxfgh
Hi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/989479
will mod 983509
thanks
Topic Starter
rubies87

Whats Skill wrote:

Hello

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/963188#taiko/2016661

I'll mod Underveil

Sxxfgh wrote:

Hi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/989479
will mod 983509
thanks
The link under Minnesota - Edge was incorrect. AAAA + Silentroom - UNDERVEIL IS REAL!!! has been removed from the M4M list. If you would still like a mod, please edit your posts to reflect this change :>

Due to the inconvenience, you will both be given additional progress in loyalty level.
Topic Starter
rubies87
Etsu
Hi there, M4M request!

Artist: Yumi Hara , Sora Amamiya , Rie Takahashi , Aoi Yuuki
Title: Isekai GirlsTalk (TV Size)
BPM: 170
Length (Drain): 1:16

I will mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/986056

Thank you owo
Topic Starter
rubies87

Etsu wrote:

Hi there, M4M request!

Artist: Yumi Hara , Sora Amamiya , Rie Takahashi , Aoi Yuuki
Title: Isekai GirlsTalk (TV Size)
BPM: 170
Length (Drain): 1:16

I will mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/986056

Thank you owo
Accepted :>
Topic Starter
rubies87
.^.
GOD82028
M4M please~

Artist: toby fox
Title: Death By Glamour
BPM: 148
Length (Drain): 2:13

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/973439#taiko/2037860

I'll mod LambC - Love Like That
Topic Starter
rubies87

GOD82028 wrote:

M4M please~

Artist: toby fox
Title: Death By Glamour
BPM: 148
Length (Drain): 2:13

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/973439#taiko/2037860


Could you edit your post with the map you are going to mod?
Topic Starter
rubies87
Still open for M4M
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply