forum

Help with finding disappeared skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Okami72
Hey!

So I'm searching for the skin named "Hotarumaru Skin [Std-Ctb] Version 1.0" and yes i have googled it and it doesn't show up on googling results anymore. I found the skin few weeks backwards, but unfortunately both download links were broken. I requested new download links back then, but The original post doesn't exist anymore, but does anyone have skin so I could get it again?
Death
The original thread was removed because there is no point in having a Skin thread without any download links. That's why it doesn't show up anymore.

For what it's worth, I sent a PM to the creator of the skin letting them know their download links are dead, and that if they wanted to replace them they could just ask and the post would be restored. They seem to have read the PM and didn't respond, meaning they probably don't care about it, so I don't think the chances of them providing the skin are very high.

I guess your best bet is some random person who happens to have the skin, but that is also unlikely considering it is 4 years old and it wasn't really a super popular skin.

Edit:
Zeus- had the skin, you can thank him: https://death.s-ul.eu/QlTXRCk6.osk