posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EggNerdGamingYT
Problem Details:
whenever i get an ss+ it doesnt save on the website but it saves on my launcher

osu! version: 20190524
Nigrod
Are you connected to Bancho? Does it say submitting scores under your name? If it doesn't I would say that score is lost and there is nothing you can do to get it back. Looks like you did get a s+ though so 28 mins ago. Is that the score you are referring to or did you actually get a ss+?
Topic Starter
EggNerdGamingYT
i actually got like 3 ss+ 's but only the recent one showed up on my screen
Tobias Leander
Does the ss'es show on the global leaderboards of the maps and not just the local leaderboard in-game? also if u played the map with any mods previously you might have a play with more score than the ss which is why you might not see the scores updating to the ss.
Topic Starter
EggNerdGamingYT
yeah, they show on the global leaderboards, or at least i think they do
Death
Can you give specific examples of maps please? Links to their beatmap listing would be nice.
Topic Starter
EggNerdGamingYT
one of them is 176 - ikazuchi [Easy] by saradisk
Topic Starter
EggNerdGamingYT
i cant really remember the other ones though, sorry
Tobias Leander

There is a 176 - ikazuchi [Easy] ss play on your profile, are you sure that the newer scores with ss+ you do/did just aren't more score than the previous scores? seems rather strange that it is only specifically ss+ scores that won't show up on the site.
Topic Starter
EggNerdGamingYT
nah the ss+ was newer than the regular ss i got, even when it changed to s+ nothing on my profile happened because the ss+ nevered showed up in the first place
Death
Are you still talking about the same score? Because the only example you gave you already have multiple plays on that are saved, including SS+ scores. However, these scores are all worth less points than a hidden S rank that you have on the map, which is probably what your issue is.

So, your highest score on the ikazuchi map is a Hidden S rank worth 102k points. Your highest SS+ score on the map is only 94k points. The S rank will be added to your rank count because it is the highest score out of all of your plays, even higher than the SS+.
Topic Starter
EggNerdGamingYT
i got the ss+ first but it didnt show up
Death
You have an SS+ score saved on the map, so I'm not sure what the deal is here. Maybe you had a score on the map previously that you had forgotten about.
Topic Starter
EggNerdGamingYT
the s+ showed up when i got it but the ss+ didnt show up at all, the only ss+ that showed up is what i have now but even then i cant remember what that one was
Death
You have multiple SS+ scores saved on the map, your highest score is a normal hidden S rank though. The point is, your scores are saving, including the SS+ scores. I just don't think you quite understand how scoring works, which I tried to explain before, but maybe these images will help more.

Topic Starter
EggNerdGamingYT
i just got an ss+ on a level i never played before and it saved on my profile, i guess its fixed now? i honestly dont know what was happening before
- Zuramaru -

EggNerdGamingYT wrote:

i just got an ss+ on a level i never played before and it saved on my profile, i guess its fixed now? i honestly dont know what was happening before

Did you not read this? It wasn't a bug. It's because of the mod combinations you used. On your top S play, you used HDNCFL. HDNCFL grants a larger score multiplication factor than HRFL or HRNC or even FL (1.33x vs 1.19x, 1.19x, and 1.12x respectively), which you used for your SS plays. This is why your S is your highest score and not one of your SS plays. All of your scores were submitted and saved. They just had a lower score and therefore didn't replace the S.

As Death said before:

Death wrote:

The S rank will be added to your rank count because it is the highest score out of all of your plays, even higher than the SS+.

and:

Death wrote:

You have multiple SS+ scores saved on the map, your highest score is a normal hidden S rank though. The point is, your scores are saving, including the SS+ scores. I just don't think you quite understand how scoring works, which I tried to explain before, but maybe these images will help more.