forum

Cherry MX green or black for stamina training?

posted
Total Posts

Cherry MX Green or Black for stamina training?

Cherry MX Green
21.88%
Cherry MX Black
78.12%
Total votes: 32
Topic Starter
Mamako
Cherry MX Green or Black?
Ayayano
Get a piano for stamina (preferably one with a particularly heavy touch).

Idk maybe mx blacks
Rikii
Mx black. Or just play longer map.

Btw, train what stamina? Not to be rude, but seeing your profile you still don't have stamina that other players have. It builds up as you play more and more. So don't just focus on train something specific, instead just try to improve in general.
UnnamedBeast
playing with heavier keys won't give you that much stamina
The Gambler
For osu! I suggest you stay within the linear-type switches. Unless it's your preference, the tactile bump/click interferes with the press/release of the switch.

Switches that are linear type:
- Kailh BOX RED/Black/Heavy Dark Yellow
- Gateron Red/Black/Clear/Silent Red/Silent Black
- Cherry MX Red/Black/Clear/Silent Red/Silent Speed

I trust your googling skills for these switches.
DXPOHIHIHI
wtf did this guy even do research?

ofc black
Topic Starter
Mamako

RikiStefano wrote:

Mx black. Or just play longer map.

I just wanted to know what I should get when I have to.

UnnamedBeast wrote:

playing with heavier keys won't give you that much stamina

I think you can notice the improvement if you use the black switches for awhile then switch to lighter switches.

The Gambler wrote:

For osu! I suggest you stay within the linear-type switches. Unless it's your preference, the tactile bump/click interferes with the press/release of the switch.

Switches that are linear type:
- Kailh BOX RED/Black/Heavy Dark Yellow
- Gateron Red/Black/Clear/Silent Red/Silent Black
- Cherry MX Red/Black/Clear/Silent Red/Silent Speed

I trust your googling skills for these switches.

I have used silver speeds, red, and blue switches but I have to agree I should stick to linear switches. also, where do I find silent speed switches? never heard of it.

szkiller wrote:

wtf did this guy even do research?

ofc black

uh yeah if I didn't i wouldn't know a thing about both switches which meant I could've done a question of "which switch I should use to train my stamina? topre 35g or buckling spring switches?".

thanks for the feedback. I'll be buying black switches early then I can use them when I get to higher difficulty maps later.
Rikii

N0hrianScum wrote:

I think you can notice the improvement if you use the black switches for awhile then switch to lighter switches.

Did not work to me, it just ruined my timing for few days after playing with mx black for two weeks. But go ahead and good luck!
- Roman -
Practice stamina on a piano