forum

Project Diva Future Tone or osu! based off of Gameplay and Difficulty!

posted
Total Posts

Project Diva Future Tone or osu! based off of Gameplay and Difficulty

Project Diva Future Tone (Better Gameplay)
25.00%
osu! (Better Gameplay)
15.00%
Project Diva Future Tone (Has a better Difficulty selection)
12.50%
osu! (Has a better Difficulty selection)
12.50%
Project Diva Future Tone (Both)
20.00%
osu! (Both)
15.00%
Total votes: 40
Topic Starter
StellularFruit
Project Diva Future Tone or osu! based off of Gameplay and Difficulty!

I am more fond of Project Diva FT and it's graphics however I feel that it is too easy for me to play.
I wanted something to challenge my play style of clicking buttons fast and in order. That's when I found osu! it's style was different and is still hard for me to play at the moment.

Then I realized that not many people like me can play at the level I do and Project Diva and might find it harder than osu! So I wanted to ask the community what is the harder game.

Keep your play style and controls in account while thinking at what difficulty you mostly play at in each game to pick an option.

osu! stacks circles,sliders,polygons and some that can repeat while staying in time with the options to play Mouse, Tablet, Keyboard, or Touch. osu! has a life bar too. osu! beatmaps can be made by anyone in the public and the game itself is free to play. It also has more customization to the game's look than just the modules in Project Diva and the screensaver. In osu! you can make your own skin and share it. Or you can make a skin just for yourself.

Project Diva Future Tone has the X O □ ∆ buttons with R1 R2 R3 and L1 and L2 with both joysticks for sliders. The notes can be stacked too along with a life bar. You also can't clear a song without reaching a certain percentage in the song that changes with a Difficulty. Song list is a fixed amount and changes with each bundle or pack you buy. The options to play is any controller compatible with PlayStation or a controller made just for a Project Diva game Example: https://www.ebay.com/i/293023557994?chn=ps

I forgot to mention that the difficulty in each game is weighed different. osu! can have many difficulty names but we all know that the stars are what matter, and osu! goes up to 12. In Project Diva FT the difficulty level name is what matters more however if you look to the side of each song difficulty level they do take stars into account. While they only go up to 10 stars from what I've seen the level of stars are weighed different. 10 stars in Project Diva could be equivalent to 12 in osu! if you think about it. They are still 2 different games.

Please don't think of which one is free and which one you have to pay for. This poll is based off of Difficulty and Gameplay

Now that you have some background on both games controls (do more research if needed) Now go vote!