forum

Anyone here play Oldschool Runescape?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Setsuna
Hey guys, I'm just looking for osu players to hang out with in a discord while I play OSRS. I want to eventually come back to playing osu this summer break before I start next semester.

My main Runescape account is YukotanFan (homage to Skystar) and I am in the process of creating a Rune Dragon alt, SylianFan (my friend from osu haha).

I would really love to just meet new people interested in the same things as I am. I took a long break from video games for college, tennis, and other commitments so I grew distant from a lot of my online friends.

thyme_old_1
yes. I mostly play RS3 for now since i'm trying to max it but I'll go back to playing OSRS after that. I have 2 accounts, sugi_wa and Sentollusia. feel free to pm me or add me if you want to play sometimes. :)
Faustas156
i was kinda waiting to see this post lol, i have gotten a bit burnt out from runescape but i do enjoy pking quite a lot, dmm has been quite hype but i got incredibly bored from it, account names are "FaustasYPP" and "get dharoks"
Lck0ut
Yeh. I enjoy just how grindy it can be in f2p, reached most lvl 40 skills, I think my lowest is archery with 27
- Isla -
nope.