forum

[STD][1v1][1-∞] AT Sanic Fast Tournament 2 [REGS. CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RSA

Sanic Fast Tournament 2 is a 1v1 one-day tournament running with scorev2, for those who want to tourney fast. There are no rank restrictions and no referees in this tournament; matches are handled by the players themselves.
We've run the first SFT in our Anime Tiddles community, and it worked out pretty well despite some initial concerns at first. It's a great way to participate in a tournament without a month+ of commitment, and/or maybe just want to do a quick tournament in general.
Thanks for checking out this sanic fast tourney and we hope to see you as a player this coming Saturday!

Notice: Signups close on the 31st May, with a maximum of 32 players (first come first serve basis!). You can check the status of the roster on the challonge link above.
Joining the discord is also mandatory!

Tournament Information

1. Match procedure and rules can be found above in the "Rules" link.
  2. SFT2 is an osu!STD 1v1 and scorev2 double-elimination tournament
  3. There is no rank range. While it is encouraged that you are capable of playing (the majority of) the mappool, you are free to sign up regardless.
  4. Seeding is done primarily by rank as well as slight adjustments if needed.
  5. Being in the tournament discord is mandatory to be eligible to play.
  6. Matches are Bo5 until the finals, which are Bo7.
  7. The mappool will start at ~5* and move upwards to ~7*
  8. You are given 1 Ban per match, this does not increase over the course of matches.
  9. This tournament does not have referees, players will open the lobbies themselves and invite their opponents. The player with the higher rank will have to create said lobby and send the invitations. The loser of the match will report the match results in the discord channel.

Tournament Schedule

1. May 31 - Closing of signup (if roster isn't full yet)
  2. June 1 - 15:00 UTC+0 - Begin of tournament
  3. June 1 - 20:00 UTC+0 - Estimated end of tournament

1. 1st Place - 2 months of supporter
  2. 2nd Place - 1 month of supporter
  3. 3rd Place - 1x random steam key I find in my HumbleBundle list
  4. Raffle - 1x random steam key I find in my HumbleBundle list

The tournament is run by the three of us:
  1. RSA [Host/Mappool/GD] (osu!profile | Discord: RSA#3069)
  2. Irgendetwas [Host/Mappool] (osu!Profile | Discord: noah#5386)
  3. FogsFles [Host] (osu!Profile | Discord: FogsFles#3257)

If you have any questions regarding the tournament, are interested in joining the Anime Tiddles community or just want to say hi to us, you can contact us with the information above, or directly on the discord server!
Nikolas
First.
Alacdoom97
Fuck niko got here before me
SoupAPlayer
super sugoi
Yorumi-
owo
FogsFles
Yes yes yes yes woo
Eaves
yea yea woo woo