forum

Name of a skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DonutLord
I've been using this skin for quite a while now and i was wondering what it was actually called. I assume since its called pre-release that there is a newer version with a name.

https://mega.nz/#!Ws1kjZAA!qwymlem7htDlXX-txGsDsDgCfA_Lotgz5Sz-YmvhV38

Could anyone help me out please : )
xenal
Thread goes here

Skin name is literally in the name of the file you sent. Name's "+-++PRE-RELEASE++" (I don't know what the + and - means, good luck googling that, I can't seem to pull a result out)
pundice
Well, after looking around the internet with a bit of research I have found the answer to your question, and that is this video right here.

If you are too lazy to watch the video, basically the skin had been featured on the "skins!" YouTube channel (the channel has since been deleted), and it was created by a skin reviewer who is well known around the community under the name of "CBullet". In the description of the video there is a link that is literally the same link you posted.

In the description of the video the guy who uploaded it quoted this from the skins! video that announced the end of the channel:

"[PINNED COMMENT ON THEIR VIDEO]
Pinned by skins!
skins!
1 week ago
Recently a lot happened regarding the channel. Members of the Staff left, along with the graphic designer. Due to the graphic designers wish, along with the rest of the members, videos in the channel using old assets were deleted. We're going to strive to keep on moving forward and keep improving. All videos that have been removed were added to a Google Drive folder for you to access. Sorry for any inconveniences. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/fo...

We're looking forward to the future of the channel, and hope you enjoy the video!"

Also this is irrelevant but I also found the original channel that the skin had been showcased on.

I went a little bit over beyond what I needed to, but I hope that this was helpful :D