forum

New and Nervous

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xInsamity
Hi. I joined not too long ago (I had the game for a while but I never wanted to play it until now) so here I am. To be honest the rules for introductions kind of scared me and made me almost think talking here was a bad idea. I swear I just want to learn how to play with a mouse while I wait to be able to afford a tablet.

My name is Sam. I'm 17 years old and I have played shooter games before. Then I changed to rhythm games about last October. I've been playing rhythm games besides osu! until now and I want to try and learn how this game works. I played a little and I'm apparently capable of clearing barely 3 star maps with a mouse and keyboard and I'm considering getting a tablet.

I guess my first problem is trying to get good enough to pass something higher than 3.15. Where should I start?
Poii
Hello Sammy, shooter gamer huh ? what kind of shoothing game is that ? a FPS stuff, or other kind of shooting game ?

but yeah, good to see you introduce yourself btw, its not a bad idea at all, isnt it ?

oh passing 3.15* ? i've ever passed 5* with mouse tho, i dunno, it was a year ago maybe, i just rushed myself to play harder difficulties, ofc with "No Fail" Mod, just to help my hand to recognize all of the patterns, its a bad idea, but its work on me, maybe you could try some harder stuff with a mod so you can read the pattern and brace yourself to do it with no mod later on, after you make sure you can do that

well, yeah, enjoy your day, and welcome to the game
we have alot of cool maps, dont hesitate to play them

nice to meet you!
ASHIQUL
Hey,sam
Mouse player,huh
Me 2
I wanted a tablet too
But I'll never be able to afford that
I can pass 3 star
Almost never full combo
Can pass 4 star extremely hard tryingly
OSU is actually,if you think about it,a shooting game
Like the hitcircle is an enemy,the cursor is the gun,sliders are boss enemies which you have to shoot for a while and spinners are building like objects which u hAve to shoot in many places
How's that for data configuration
Btw, this will help u in osu
Welcome to osu
Hope we can be best of foes
Good luck and godspeed,Sammy
A looooooot of competition out there