forum

Daniel Licht feat. Mary Elizabeth McGlynn - Love Psalm

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eminora
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on pirmdiena, 2013. gada 21. janvārī at 18:43:14

Artist: Daniel Licht feat. Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
Title: Love Psalm
Source: Silent Hill: Book of memories
Tags: silent hill book of memories akira yamaoka daniel licht mary elizabeth mcglynn ost alternative
BPM: 100,03
Filesize: 11322kb
Play Time: 03:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Forget Pages (2,23 stars, 239 notes)
  2. Rewrite pages (3,13 stars, 275 notes)
  3. Tear up pages (4,33 stars, 333 notes)
Download: Daniel Licht feat. Mary Elizabeth McGlynn - Love Psalm
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Desperately need help in mapping this

Another difficulty uploaded -Rewrite pages (Normal). For now I will leave both difficulties as they are, and will try to make easy one.
31/10/12 Added Kiai Mode, fixed BG for hard one
18/11/12 Working on Forget Pages (Easy)
16/12/12 Done with Easy basic notes. Still have to work with sound, location etc. Just don't want for this beatmap to be graveyarded.
21.01.13 Some design changes ( there will be more) and different preview point.
And STILL any help, advices and opinions are appreciated!
Chung
use 100.030 for your bpm and 45948 for your offset

try to keep your notes on beat, its done easier using 25-50% playback speed. i'd suggest using 1/4 beatsnap devisor but you can use 1/8 If you need to

after you place a few beats make sure to play it back to see if it suits the song. it's better to have to replace 1 section than have to redo the whole thing

I'f you're running out of ideas then take a visit to http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/61 for some inspiration.

This beatmap needs some work, so if you fix the timing and resnap your notes [under the timing tab go to resnap all notes and then manually change them to where you want] then i will look further into moderating this

Even though it may have issues it still isn't bad considering it is pretty much your first try at mapping! keep at it and look at http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria if you are looking to get this ranked

Any more experienced modders who feel like improving the offset and bpm be welcome to do so

With good timing you shouldn't need to add timing sections unless under certain circumstances. anyways good luck and have fun =]