forum

Who is my avatar?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
Once again I have a avatar and completly no idea who she is. I do believe, she is a fanmade, but I want to know it, so if you do know its source, please tell me!

Thanks in advance!
Giganscudo
Now that's hard. Unless a person has seen it before. It will be hard regardless even if they have seen it before or not to trace back (unless you have a REALLY good memory where it came from. Especially if its a fanmade original made character. Worst case scenario, It's hosted on one site. Do you remember which site you got it from or any information when you modified the pic to its avater.

P.S: Try and carry your own investigations when you remember something before asking for people's help.
nomen
Using google image finder it finds "H2SO4 Anime". Try to google that and see what you can find.
mathexpert
according to tags for this, it's an original character. Seems like the artist is H2SO4.
MLGnom
N A L U
Maybe it's the character with no name yet..??
:?
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
Well, I did look up the source of the picture I found. But it only leaded to a board, where someone used it, too.

Anyway, thank you all again :)
Erlandiago
I don't Know

H_Hitachiin

Erlandiago wrote:

I don't Know

Very nice expression.
mathexpert
hehe thanks :3
thelewa
I'm sorry but that is completely unrealistic, hair dryers do not work that way. You'd have to have an insanely powerful hair dryer to actually blow all the hair in your head like that, and it would cause your facial expression to be anything except smiling. Your eyes would probably dry out too.
mathexpert

thelewa wrote:

I'm sorry but that is completely unrealistic, hair dryers do not work that way. You'd have to have an insanely powerful hair dryer to actually blow all the hair in your head like that, and it would cause your facial expression to be anything except smiling. Your eyes would probably dry out too.
- and that was the introductory physics course by Professor Dr.Thelewa, coming up next is Harvard graduate John Smith on "How to Amass a Harem Without Giving an Actual Fuck".

everybody knows physics don't apply to anime, silly~
Stefan
kawaii yui is kawaii
Blodia Vulcan
deja vu
fartownik
Who's my avatar? I don't know, please tell me.
MLGnom

fartownik wrote:

Who's my avatar? I don't know, please tell me.
I think it's Jaszczur.
DaddyCoolVipper

mathexpert9981 wrote:

everybody knows physics don't apply to anime, silly~

I beg to differ

Haneii
Not sure if anyone checks this thread but I didn't want to start a new one since it's for the same purpose.

Does anyone know where she's from:

It's a friend of mine's avatar (not on this forum) and I get a prize if I can find where it's from. So far my hint is "pancakes".
Magicphoenix
ichiban ushiro no daimaou i think, the green haired girl

edit : no idea about "pancakes" tho, might describe the size of her breasts
Haneii