forum

Hello, hello! I'm new!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
halvetica
Hello, I'm relatively new to osu! I started playing about a month ago when I saw a friend playing, and I've been hooked since. I've been playing loads and improving at a rate that surprises even me, considering how this is the first rhythm game I've ever played. It would be great if I could meet some players who are better than me to play with and push me to my limits and beyond! Please feel free to add me, I look forward to getting to know all of you!
futabas
Heyyy, welcome to osu! Glad to see you're enjoying the game :)

I added you so, feel free to add me back! I haven't played osu standard in a long while and I'm super rusty now, so playing with other players rather than playing solo sounds like a good idea to me. I mostly play osu mania now haha

Also, nice profile pic! I love Danganronpa! (if I'm not mistaken? lmao)
Zyoulou
Welcome to osu :D

Damn, you are truly improving at an suprising rate ! I've added you, hit me up if you want to play some multiplayer games ;)

Have fun playing!
NekoFlareon_Kun
Hello! Im also new to you. Maybe we can improve together. Maybe sometime we can get into a multi and 1 v 1.

TimeLimit
Welcome to the game man. Hope you enjoy it. If you ever wanna talk or multi, hit me up. If you need tips or anything let me know. And remember, You're here forever.