forum

Add a "Pause" button when watching replays. [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
VelperK
No need for description.

EDIT: I know that when adding a comment you pause it, but there should be some kind of noob-friendly option there... Something more formal, and as MillhioreF said, it should be easy to add I think.
Kurokami
Here it comes my fast reply. Totally support this. :3
MillhioreF
you can already pause by starting to type a comment, so it should be easy to add... support!
Tshemmp
Also when you are watching a replay and you pause by starting to type a comment and then somebody sends you a link via PM and you hit F9 to click on it the replay will unpause, so you can't pause the replay and view the link at the same time.

So yeah, a pause feature is definitely needed unless there would be a possibility to jump to any point in the timeline of a replay.
DerekMcD
I want to fast forword or rewind.
Aurele

Koro McAlpine wrote:

This.
Mercurial
Seems a good idea.

Support porque proviene de un Argentino.
Kitsunemimi
This has actually been requested like a million years ago.

I still really want this.
fabriciorby
supporting los hermanos
[Luanny]
Support
Sakura
Well this does make sense, considering when you click on "Discussion" to type a comment the replay pauses, this sure would make it easier to do, specially if ur watching a replay from a long marathon and u have to afk for a few secs or something.
Ekaru

Gabe wrote:

Koro McAlpine wrote:

This.
Those have been rejected every time they were requested because they are significantly more complicated than just pausing.

Anyways, I support a pause button. You can already pause replays in a very roundabout way, so I see no reason to not make it much easier to do so. Plus, sometimes you gotta "go" in the middle of a long replay.
Suimya
o.o I support this~
eldnl
and add a play back too
MillhioreF
Duplicate of t/27226
theowest
That one was requested 2 years ago. It'd be nice to discuss it again. It was only denied because it was a duplicate and those original requests were probably older than 2 years.