forum

Harmonic Reflection - Songs Compilation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shidoni
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on vendredi 4 octobre 2019 at 23:29:16

Artist: Harmonic Reflection
Title: Songs Compilation
Tags: Recite the world Prolonging Life discrete marathon rock screams japanese vocals mashup compilation Eternal Memory irreversibility DIA alternative
BPM: 180
Filesize: 15655kb
Play Time: 09:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Regrets (6,97 stars, 2391 notes)
Download: Harmonic Reflection - Songs Compilation
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
~ The journey is in all the encounters
Be born and stay alive
When the chain that was connected is broken
It will disappear in human memory. ~

Wallpaper's Artist Nengoro(ネんごろぅ): https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=17548864

Harmonic Reflection https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5Pwc-9QonN4P-LTkAhVzg

Harmonic Reflection is a band i have discovered by pure chance on youtube while searching for a song and i felt in love in the second i heard their musics, at that time i didn't understand why the band had such a low counter of views and subscriber ( and even at that say to be fair ) I hope i make more people interested in this band and maybe even see other people mapping their amazing songs!

Concept behind this compilation
--First song is Dreaming about something better 'Reach the end of the journey See the farthest land' basically 2 stories than never met each other, i represented that by a simple journey to the last moment ( the stream at the end ).
--Second song is about Pain, mostly a repetitive pain, represented by 2 kiais in the map and also new slidershapes to reflect the song.
--Last song is about Sadness, everything is being crumbled by emotions, it's the brutal end of 2 stories, represented by harsh patterns and new slidershapes
Song list
1. Recite the World
2. Prolonging Life
3. discrete

thanks to the hao server for being the best people on earth
big shoutout to snowin and sekai for the testplays