forum

New 2 osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
windsweptgold
New 2 Osu
Death
Why not actually introduce yourself? This is the "introductions" forum after all, and "New 2 Osu" is hardly that.
Aiseca

Death wrote:

Why not actually introduce yourself? This is the "introductions" forum after all, and "New 2 Osu" is hardly that.

With this kinds of posts nowadays in this subforum, peppy or the management at least consider the GitHub petition, no?

Not against people getting to write and let others know they're here, but these kind of posts makes me think that it's not that far similar of a random post rather than an "actual self introduction"....
Death

Aiseca wrote:

Death wrote:

With this kinds of posts nowadays in this subforum, peppy or the management at least consider the GitHub petition, no?

Not against people getting to write and let others know they're here, but these kind of posts makes me think that it's not that far similar of a random post rather than an "actual self introduction"....
The GitHub issue is not closed, has the "proposal" label, and has a response from peppy saying, "i agree that it doesn't really have a place any longer. chat is probably a better place to introduce yourself these days. archiving may be the best path forward." Not sure where you get the impression that it isn't being considered...