Thats about really.
Vish024
Lager.
RBRat3
Been on a blue moon kick
Fai-Chii
I use a alcohol sometime :(
Foxtrot
Sometimes I feel lazy and just drink rum and coke, but when I feel like being fancy I drink a nice White Russian.

When I just want to get drunk I take shots of vodka.
awp
rum and coke is my favourite booze

probably get that from my father
nomen
Moka + milk tastes nice.
Topic Starter
boat
Hey guy, you do realize that the assortment of both wine and beer is fucking massive, yet you don't specify which one you prefer.

Personally, on the beer front, I in all honesty don't mind corona despite that its for sissies, but thats only when slouching of att home or when hanging out with like one friend. It doesn't taste that bad, dun hate. At concerts and clubs, Mariestads all the way, no contest.
Rena-chan
This kind of thread ?
On osu! ?
INTERESTING ?!

Ahaha cool story, boat.

Mead. More specifically, "Viking Blod".
mm201
Chick drinks
Topic Starter
boat

mm201 wrote:

Chick drinks
Haha, my mum was teasing me for the transgender stuff and all, and bought me this last time she visited

Can't say I didn't laug- facedesk. I'm never even going to open it.
Valentiino
Whisky da best.

After that cognac and several beers (mostly Belgian stuff)
Keksi
Jägermeister ( like eeemaal)
and Whiskey

Jaaack Daniels.
Vext_old
When I must I drink vodka, but I don't get drunk easily so I don't really drink.
Valentiino

Keksi wrote:

Whiskey

Jaaack Daniels.
Jack Daniels is not Whiskey, it's bourbon.

It's made from whiskey. >: I
Keksi

Valentiino wrote:

Keksi wrote:

Whiskey

Jaaack Daniels.
Jack Daniels is not Whiskey, it's bourbon.

It's made from whiskey. >: I

I missed a "&" there sorry for it.

Whiskey & Jaaack Danieels.
Topic Starter
boat
Jacobs creek is surprisingly good, and I tend to grab a bottle on special occasions such as birthdays and whatnot. Its a bit too sweet to be a number one, but I'd highly suggest it to all of you edgy teenagers celebrating your 16th.

I used to like martini rosso with orange soda and blanco with schweppes ruschian, but I guess I've grown away from the really sweet kind of stuff.

Cointreau doesn't go bad with orange/mango/any citrus fruit juice/soda, but it tastes too much like a horribly improvised grogg and isn't on the top of my list, although if you like oranges then surely you'll love it even as it is.

Best vodka is Parlament, hands down scrubs. As for whiskey and brandy, I haven't really gotten into the right athmosphere for anything like it recently, and as much as I like having a glass of ice cold anything of the kind (as long as its actually real, mind you russia), I don't really feel like its fit for enough occasions for a particular one to be something of choice, for me at least.

In any case, does anybody got something of the kind which they liked to suggest? emaal might be coming over soon, so I should get to restocking the drunkard cabinet.
Keksi
And this :

Topic Starter
boat
Bacardi is vacation stuff, its only fit for exotic teenage fuckfests, well imo at least. And I've never liked breezers.

As for the jack daniels and captain morgan hype, I didn't really like either. They both taste really dull and bland, at least in comparison to some of the stuff mum brought me from russia.

emaaal wrote:

No really, I'm a major faggot; Jägermeister bombs are what I prefer.
Jägerbombs are at least better then only the disgusting red bull on its own.

Nekoroll wrote:

Vodka mixed with whatever soda is usually my norm when I'm at a party.
I really never understood this, I've tried all combinations of soda and vodka, but it always ends up with both ruining the vodka and making the soda taste horrible. Vodka is too raw to be grogged by improvising. Rather chill it and shot it.
Agnes
I'm not normally a drinker, but... On an accident when I was younger, I used to have some whiskey (specifically Jack Daniels) mixed with some regular lemonade. It was pretty damn good.

Not sure if there was too much sugar in the lemonade that made it good, though...
Atema
I love wine, especially white french ones, that's almost the only thing I drink during parties now.
But when I was in Ireland I drank a lot of Baby Guiness (loooooved it!), and Jameson & Coke ^^
I sometimes drink beers but only cherry or peach ones, and not shitty stuff like Leffe, only Levrette Cherry and Pêcheresse (which cannot be found in supermarkets but in specialized shops).
Kyonko Hizara
vodka plz
Topic Starter
boat

Kyonko-chan wrote:

vodka plz
You're like twelve years old go away.
Cola :V
The next person who tells me that there isnt any alcohole in cola, gets a foot up his or her ass...
Topic Starter
boat

datslok wrote:

Cola :V
The next person who tells me that there isnt any alcohole in cola, gets a foot up his or her ass...
funny guy

you're just as stupid as you look
nimi
vodka + something else (soda, juice w/e), tequila and cheap sweet wine <3
mathexpert
I'm not old enough to drink yet, but when I was about 10~ years old I accidentally ate some chocolates that had alcohol in the center. They were pretty damn good.
Shohei Ohtani
Dude alcohol is bad for you

#realtalk #abovetheinfluence #swag
Topic Starter
boat

CDFA wrote:

#yolo

ma nigga

live a little
Nekoroll

boat wrote:

Nekoroll wrote:

Vodka mixed with whatever soda is usually my norm when I'm at a party.
I really never understood this, I've tried all combinations of soda and vodka, but it always ends up with both ruining the vodka and making the soda taste horrible. Vodka is too raw to be grogged by improvising. Rather chill it and shot it.
I do enjoy shots as well, don't get me wrong. However, if no one is gathering for rounds of shots together, I'll wait around like a lonely tard and pace myself for the next round of shots by having a mixed with vodka.

In all fairness, I just don't want to be that person who just drinks shots all by their lonesome. It sort of looks pathetic.
kriers
I love all kinds of Erdinger
dNextGen

CDFA wrote:

indeed
Ephemeral
captain morgan's is fucking horrible - there's this black label new zealand rum called coruba and it is literally the best rum i have ever tasted bar the white label bundaberg stuff
eldnl
Mogsy
Drink of choice tends to be either whiskey/bourbon or rum. No real whiskey preference as of yet (haven't had much more than cheap stuff, but I really do like it; I guess my favourite out of the ones I've tried would be Jameson Irish whiskey). Preference of rum tends to be towards spiced rum, Kraken in particular.

As far as cocktails are concerned, I like Grateful Deads quite a bit. And Manhattans.

...I kinda just like alcohol in general.
foulcoon
anything that gets me drunk

scotch neat if I'm feeling fancy

Jameson + coke if I'm feeling poor

actually rum + coke is probably my favorite, don't even really care about what kind of rum. Captain Morgan + coke is especially good because spiced rum.

fuck capitalization and shit
D33d
I'm an ale and rum drinker. Any ale, provided that it doesn't taste like earwax, and dark rum. None of that nasty Bacardi crap or similar and I especially enjoy Lamb's and Captain Morgan. Spiced and unspiced.
JonnyThatJonny
Beer or Red Wine are most of the alcool I drink (not that I drink that much).

Used to enjoy the vodka+juice mixes, until a day I really went overboard and now it makes me sick to think about it.
Baron Nefarious
Tequila reposado with salt and lime. Herradura is the best tasting in my price range but I also like espolon mainly because their label design is so artistic.

I usually refuse beer, but when I do drink it, I simply like for it to have some kind of flavor... other than hobo urine flavor. Stone brews are generally pretty good, but I haven't tried much foreign beer so I can't really make comparisons

foulcoon wrote:

anything that gets me drunk
yup

when i have money, prefer this

so damn awesome <3
show more