OLDCODEX - Catal Rhythm (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
HakuNoKaemi
[General]
  1. Video Offset is circa 230
  2. All diffs are critically non-nazi'd. Almost all blankets are not precise
  3. The Hard+ is considered harder than the Insane by the stupid Star Rating just because it doesn't have as many 1/2 and 1/4 repeating slider, which is the thing Star Rating consider harder than most, yeah, even more than continuous streaming. You don't need to change anything
[Catal]
  1. 00:01:561 (1,2,3) - Put them like a sphere
  2. 00:40:251 (6) - Curve like 00:39:569 (5) -

[Rhythm]
  1. 00:16:558 (1,3) - I would have liked a different shape, stay sure the triangles formed by their start and (2) and (3) end, 00:17:751 (4,1) Stay
  2. 00:38:376 (1) - Blanket its end
  3. 00:53:887 (2) - Blanket the next slider instead
  4. 01:05:819 (1) - Curve like 01:05:478 (9) -
  5. 01:11:444 (2) - Curve like 01:11:103 (1) -
  6. 01:18:262 (4) - Blanket
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

Graphic is not refined as it's finest here (no nazi mod at all ?) but that's not something I can block your map, and probably the other pattern curvification I had to suggest wouldn't have been accepted probably, since they countered your mapping style

The Hard+ is considered harder than the Insane by the stupid Star Rating just because it doesn't have as many 1/2 and 1/4 repeating slider, which is the thing Star Rating consider harder than most, yeah, even more than continuous streaming.

Video Offset is circa 230 (+-15ms)
I make sure video offset is trust so no change
stupid star rating is ok so no change
>:(
HakuNoKaemi
Video Offset as now is 0, and it about a quarter second off, so most scenes feel off

( the complain with star rating is mine, you don't need to move anything, since the rhythm is perfectly fine )

EDIT: Post organised better
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

Video Offset as now is 0, and it about a quarter second off, so most scenes feel off

( the complain with star rating is mine, you don't need to move anything, since the rhythm is perfectly fine )

EDIT: Post organised better
Video:1:29
Mp3:1:29
mp3 and this video are all from one video
so offest 0 is trust
no change
HakuNoKaemi
Well, If you don't know that converting something to mp3 add a starting RANDOM offset actually.

(I structured the post better, and I added the rest too)
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

Well, If you don't know that converting something to mp3 add a starting RANDOM offset actually.

If really need to care about this
I believe many many rank map need change it
so no change
HakuNoKaemi
Another "I don't want to pop my bubble" I guess.

Yeah, many ranked map could have that problem, but nearly none of the maps modded by me, ziin, Inamaru and so have it.
Plus I know you won't consider it... but it isn't time to refine those blankets? and refine the graphics in general ? (refine =/= redo, redo if they were bad, refine if they are good, but not precise. and it won't take a lot to find them, since all blankets are bad and I pointed the "refinable" graphics.
Plus you can just ask the XATs who bubbled to pop and rebubble. They won't make problems to rebubble since they arleady bubbled it. (Just remember to ask the pop, so they don't lose their monthly bubbles)
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

Another "I don't want to pop my bubble" I guess.

Yeah, many ranked map could have that problem, but nearly none of the maps modded by me, ziin, Inamaru and so have it. you mean all have video map need to have check for your guys??
Plus I know you won't consider it... but it isn't time to refine those blankets? and refine the graphics in general ? (refine =/= redo, redo if they were bad, refine if they are good, but not precise. and it won't take a lot to find them, since all blankets are bad and I pointed the "refinable" graphics.
Plus you can just ask the XATs who bubbled to pop and rebubble. They won't make problems to rebubble since they arleady bubbled it. (Just remember to ask the pop, so they don't lose their monthly bubbles)
so it mean if I want to change it I can change but now I dont want it because I have not TV size or full map to do that!!!!!
no change
HakuNoKaemi
wha?

you're not at home?
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
so it mean if I want to change it I can change but now I dont want to change it because I have not TV size or full map to do that!!!!!
please
no change
HakuNoKaemi
you can simply change the .osu
SPOILER
1) Open the .osu
2)Search the row(it should have a 0 instead of the selected part)

3)Insert 230
4)Repeat for all
It's nothing hard.
I still can't quite understand the reason, try other ways to explain?
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

you can simply change the .osu
SPOILER
1) Open the .osu
2)Search the row(it should have a 0 instead of the selected part)

3)Insert 230
4)Repeat for all
It's nothing hard.
I still can't quite understand the reason, try other ways to explain?
I know how to change but I really dont want to change it ok?
it is no unrank thing ok?
if it is unrank and have a BAT will unrank all map which has this problem, I believe I will change it immediate ok?
Dont force me ok?
Stop to tangle this and thank you for your coordinate
no change
HakuNoKaemi
Ok,
I won't accept this "excuse" ( it's not unrankable so no ), since it's not something something i would've expect from someone with so many ranked maps, and it's difficult to find excuses for a video offset.
Just change it when the BAT pop for mod/you upload the last time.

It isn't for the kudosu, it is because that kind of excuses makes me angry.
ziin

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

This is not true enough to make a difference on videos. Offset perfect on my end.
Breeze
I've compared the video on youtube, I see nothing wrong here, original video is just like this, so
RANKED
Melophobia
gratz~
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
哎嘿...好开心...
【傻笑】
阿里嘎多苟萨以马斯微风内桑!
~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦
Thank you!
Yasora
congrats~
Flask
2ha神麻婆._.
suzutsukikanade
Congrats tutuhaha!
ziin

Breeze wrote:

I've compared the video on youtube, I see nothing wrong here, original video is just like this, so
RANKED
one I found on youtube was -500 ms off.
Genkishi
Congratz~! :)

"It's Japanese Lunch Time Rush!"
spboxer3
恭喜了~
cRyo[iceeicee]
As person whose maps twice being graved during this rechecks i clearly understand 2ha position here, *grid up* mods doesn't worth popped bubble.

Grats btw!
xsrsbsns
8D
Konei
Congratz~
shikyu
Yay, congratz~
No_Gu
黑子
YTYuyu
well~ congratz on the rank Tu-chan ;)
merchat7
Catchy guitar on this song, grats!
djown
Grats!
Kuroko no basket :')
fruits_punch_old
My favorite beatmap, ever! Thank you
Zectounet
my god NEED SEASON 2 !!!!!!! KUROKO POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA