Anime Suggestion Thread

posted
Total Posts
1,423
show more
Lance

Kamixdesu wrote:

iSwiftye wrote:

Does anyone know a Anime similar to Oreimo, with like a sister brother relationship?
hhhmmm..... Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!

Everything about that show was horrible. Just wait for the second season which airs soon.
Bakario

J u n k o wrote:

Any anime similar to Steins Gate ?
Mystery, Sci-fi , Thriller, something like that ?
Kaiba, Kite Liberator (Ova), DayDream, Pale Cocoon, The entire GITS shit, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo.
Justykanna
I am back, looking for more suggestions!

- Action with a side-love story to it.
- Gundam 00 or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood are my favourites with Gundam SEED not far behind.
- English dub please.
- HD would be nice, but not necessary.
- Less blood than, let's say, Blood+ and Kenshin (Samurai X).

I finished Eureka Seven, Macross Frontier and am almost done Full Metal Panic.
Macross Frontier was probably my favourite of the three. Wasn't particularly fond of the other two - Eureka Seven felt very slow at times and Full Metal Panic felt more like a comedy-type thing more than anything.
obama-FTW
naruto iz vest hanyme ehuehhueuheh
Bakario
:!:

Justykanna wrote:

I am back, looking for more suggestions!

- Action with a side-love story to it.
- Gundam 00 or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood are my favourites with Gundam SEED not far behind.
- English dub please.
- HD would be nice, but not necessary.
- Less blood than, let's say, Blood+ and Kenshin (Samurai X).

I finished Eureka Seven, Macross Frontier and am almost done Full Metal Panic.
Macross Frontier was probably my favourite of the three. Wasn't particularly fond of the other two - Eureka Seven felt very slow at times and Full Metal Panic felt more like a comedy-type thing more than anything.
Xam'd : Lost Memories. Obligatory.
NCassava
is there any anime similiar to Shinrei Tantei Yakumo (Psychic Detective Yakumo) ? _(._.)_
Pesca
A Clannad one would be nice :P
Lance

Pesca wrote:

A Clannad one would be nice :P
Kanon and Air are both key works animated by KyoAni also. Little Busters! is airing this fall, but it's being animated by JC Staff (a much less reputable studio for this kind of work).

NCassava wrote:

is there any anime similiar to Shinrei Tantei Yakumo (Psychic Detective Yakumo) ? _(._.)_
Have you watched Ghost Hunt? If not try that out.
Justykanna

Justykanna wrote:

- Action with a side-love story to it.
- Gundam 00 or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood are my favourites with Gundam SEED not far behind.
- English dub please.
- HD would be nice, but not necessary.
- Less blood than, let's say, Blood+ and Kenshin (Samurai X).
Still looking for more suggestions! =)
I am watching Xam'd but me thinks I'll be done in the next little while.
-Kirika-
anything similiar to Nichijou?
Suzu

-Kirika- wrote:

anything similiar to Nichijou?
Danshi Kōkōsei no Nichijō (Daily Lives of High School Boys) :3
-Kirika-

Kamixdesu wrote:

-Kirika- wrote:

anything similiar to Nichijou?
Danshi Kōkōsei no Nichijō (Daily Lives of High School Boys) :3
oh yeah...I've read the story in a magazine...I should watching this. thx -3-
The Ribbon Red

Kamixdesu wrote:

Danshi Kōkōsei no Nichijō (Daily Lives of High School Boys) :3
I still don't get why they put that name as the title.
skywind08
Hey, anybody knows a good Rabu-Kome(Romance Comedy) Anime?
Like: The World God Only Knows, Toradora!, etc.

Or a lot of "Tsukomi" (comeback lines) Anime.
Like: Gintama, Sket Dance, etc.
Lance

skywind08 wrote:

Hey, anybody knows a good Rabu-Kome(Romance Comedy) Anime?
Like: The World God Only Knows, Toradora!, etc.

Or a lot of "Tsukomi" (comeback lines) Anime.
Like: Gintama, Sket Dance, etc.
Amagami SS and SS plus are a good fit for your first request. Bakatest for the second.
skywind08

Lance wrote:

skywind08 wrote:

Hey, anybody knows a good Rabu-Kome(Romance Comedy) Anime?
Like: The World God Only Knows, Toradora!, etc.

Or a lot of "Tsukomi" (comeback lines) Anime.
Like: Gintama, Sket Dance, etc.
Amagami SS and SS plus are a good fit for your first request. Bakatest for the second.
ty, i'm gonna try the bolded one... :D
Net-Nue

skywind08 wrote:

Or a lot of "Tsukomi" (comeback lines) Anime.
Like: Gintama, Sket Dance, etc.
i think Nichijou, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, and Mitsudomoe, might fulfill your request :D
Sena Aizawa
Is there any anime that "same" as Kaiji / Kaiji S2 ?, i like kind of that anime, lol
ajiningrat1
wow
Bakario

ChocoBlitz wrote:

Is there any anime that "same" as Kaiji / Kaiji S2 ?, i like kind of that anime, lol
One Outs
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply